• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BRAND NEW - SANTONI FAM CAPTOE MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreedBird

Reaction score
[COLOR=FF0000]SANTONI FAM CAPTOE MEGATHREAD[/COLOR]​
ALL SHOES $449 $399 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US [COLOR=008000]Contact me for payment details, I will ship internationally[/COLOR] All shoes are brand new in the box with dust bags and an extra pair of laces. I am listing all sizes in the Santoni size. I attached a sizing chart below for Santoni, but in my experience these shoes run large relative to US sizing, even based on the conversion chart, so for example I am a size 8 US and I need a size 6 in Santoni. If you have specific questions about a pair of shoes and need measurements please send me a private message. Classic Brown Captoe – 5 [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR], 6, 7, 9 [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR], 10 [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR], 10.5 & 11 [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR] Classic Black Captoe – 7 [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR] & 9 [COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]

Attachments

Last edited:

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Santoni is a real shoe, and if are the Fatto A mano FAM upper label at this price is a gift.

Eastman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I recently got a pair of chukkas, with the FaTTE a Mano in the insole. I paid like 400 dollars, and I know Fatte a Mano models are more expensive than that, so can anyone clarify this?

Last edited:

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so sad there is no size 5 in black or I will pick it, I take this is F width since you mentioned 2 sizes larger?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red