1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Born Heff's

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seanandnik, Feb 17, 2005.

1. seanandnik

seanandnik Senior member

I ordered and received a pair of Born Heff's the other day and wore them today and they are by far the most comfortable, best looking shoes I have ever worn. The leather is very soft and supple, they are very lightweight, There is pillowy padding on the insole and the bottom is a weird kind of rubber with lots of little rubber nubs. I also got a pair of Bruno Magli off white suede drivers with red rubber squares on the bottom, I haven't wore these yet , but they are more for the summer with a pair of linen pants. I used Zappo's and can't say enough good things about them, at first I got a pair Bruno Magli white loafers in calf leather and i got them and didn't like them, so I went back online and processed a return, they pay for return shipping too and you print out a shipping label right there and you have a year to return them.