• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BNWT New in Plastic Ermenegildo Zegna 100th Anniversary Book - Awesome Conversation Piece & History!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ermenegildo Zegna: An Enduring Passion for Fabrics, Innovation, Quality, and Style

This is a brand-new copy, never opened, still in plastic wrap. I am the original owner, got it direct from Zegna.

Still in the protective cardboard housing as it came direct from Zegna.

Shipping IS INCLUDED TO CONUS. International shipping is possible, but I would need to get a quote. I'll cover the first bit of international shipping cost but you would need to make up the rest.

The ends of the plastic wrap have come open a bit (was like this when I got it) and the back side of the dust jacket has a couple of spots where it's been slightly curled up. Nothing that wouldn't be simple to fix once the plastic wrap was off.

This is a really epic book, the size and scale of the pictorial history is awesome. I'm letting this go only reluctantly - before I crack it open and ooh and ahh over every page! Great on a coffee table or side table as a conversation piece, or just to peruse and look at.

Here's the description Zegna gives for the book:
The extraordinary story of the first century of a great Italian fashion house that has always been a paragon of style. Gorgeously designed, handsomely bound, and abundantly illustrated, this is the first book ever to present the 100-year history of a leader in men’s luxury clothing and one of the oldest business families in Italy. As a family business, Ermenegildo Zegna goes back to the second half of the nineteenth century. Angelo Zegna a watchmaker by trade, decided to open a wool mill. Of his ten children it was the last, Ermenegildo, born in 1892, who took over what was to become one of the best-known and most dynamic family businesses in Italy. The extensive historical reconstruction of the early decades of Ermenegildo Zegna S.p.A. is followed by a detailed description of the fabrics, techniques, and custom tailoring of its most exclusive garments. Numerous images illustrate the lands providing the raw materials: Australia, Peru, and Mongolia. Just as spectacular is the photo album of the celebrities and spokespersons wearing Zegna, the international advertising campaigns, the list of awards won, and Zegna-sponsored sports and cultural affairs (red carpets, openings, car races, environmental and sports events).

Interested? Just drop me a PM. I've uploaded several photos and hope you find them helpful!

Attachments

• IMG_7733.JPG
    IMG_7733.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7733.JPG
    IMG_7733.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7735.JPG
    IMG_7735.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7736.JPG
    IMG_7736.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7737.JPG
    IMG_7737.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7738.JPG
    IMG_7738.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7739.JPG
    IMG_7739.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads