• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bless my soul!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am very very happy to have this back, and to be free of the trads.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
Jeez, man, go easy on the trads. They're like bees. Don't bother them, they won't bother you. Or is that bears? Anyway, they seem harmless enough.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All this month I've been wondering...

How is Vaclav?

He has probably married and divorced the Paul Stuart saleslady by now.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
Zach, dig the new avatar. What I wouldn't give to be sledding these days...it's sandstorm season.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
j,

I was one who asked for the new subforum and I can't even remember the exact name. It included Fine Living, Home, and Design I think. I know it was Fine Living <something>.

Thanks for all of your effort over the last month. It is greatly appreciated. Now I can stop looking at Appreciation-Appreciation and look at shoe-Appreciation.

bob

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow, how nice is it to be back home. As nice as was AAAC, it reminded me of the time I awoke in Winnipeg after a night of alcohol and more potent and chemical intoxicants. Everything looked like home, and the people all seemed like my friends, but, you know, it was just different. Nice to see the usual gang of suspects. Thanks j for the good old college try, and thanks Andy for your hospitality

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
I feel like we lost a few...

I wonder how long it will take for everyone to file back...

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Wow, how nice is it to be back home. As nice as was AAAC, it reminded me of the time I awoke in Winnipeg after a night of alcohol and more potent and chemical intoxicants. Everything looked like home, and the people all seemed like my friends, but, you know, it was just different.
Did you check for abdomen scars?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You have such a wonderful memory Manton. Gawd I missed this place! BTW, do you think those trousers make ****** look big?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
BTW, do you think those trousers make ****** look big?
I think it's more the pose.

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Jeez, man, go easy on the trads. They're like bees. Don't bother them, they won't bother you. Or is that bears? Anyway, they seem harmless enough.

Manton, you just need to stay away from incendiary topics like waist suppression. And try to explain your jokes a little more (that's always fun).
smile.gif

Good to be back. Thanks, j!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads