• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Pick Up techniques?

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
244e4ut.gif

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Jodum5
whistling and smacking booty always worked for me
244dvsh.jpg

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The last time I found myself unattached, I found that walking around campus with a puppy was a sure-fire method. (Now all I have to do is find a pet-friendly apartment and head to the Humane Society!)
biggrin.gif

mrpologuy

Reaction score
Be yourself. I always found being funny helps. If i see a cutie in the grocery store I often ask what aisle the toast is in and I always get a laugh. A lot of money and good looks with a nice car also helps a lot.
teacha.gif

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrpologuy
Be yourself. I always found being funny helps. If i see a cutie in the grocery store I often ask what aisle the toast is in and I always get a laugh. A lot of money and good looks with a nice car also helps a lot.
teacha.gif

No kidding
1. convertible-luxury foreign. nothing domestic unless you're in hickville.
2. be built and trim and biceps/chest/shoulder/etc.
3. dress nicely
4. be born looking like cary grant clooney etc.
5. Have $$$

Or be a celebrity/rock star/athlete then it doesn't matter that much what you look like.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, let's see how ole' Dakota stacks up on Soph's Guide to Self-Pimpin' 1. convertible-luxury foreign. nothing domestic unless you're in hickville. Mercedes sedan (AMG, though; does that count?) 2. be built and trim and biceps/chest/shoulder/etc. Not built, but not fat 3. dress nicely Covered 4. be born looking like cary grant clooney etc. Not ugly 5. Have $$$ ex kinda took care of that So, looks like Dakota is screwed. (Or, more accurately, NOT screwed)
frown.gif

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Well, let's see how ole' Dakota stacks up on Soph's Guide to Self-Pimpin'
1. convertible-luxury foreign. nothing domestic unless you're in hickville. Mercedes sedan (AMG, though; does that count?)
2. be built and trim and biceps/chest/shoulder/etc. Not built, but not fat
3. dress nicely Covered
4. be born looking like cary grant clooney etc. Not ugly
5. Have $$$ ex kinda took care of that

So, looks like Dakota is screwed. (Or, more accurately, NOT screwed)
frown.gif

---- For FastLove
devil.gif

that Mercedes just put you ahead of 90% of the comp.
Women are crazy! They should be looking at your 401k but no, a fancy car will stir those romantic vibes in women despite what they may say.

Hanseat

Reaction score
It's no the mercedes that put him ahead of the competition- it's the three letter on the back: AMG. Thinking about it for one more second though, women won't know.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
let's be fair now, most people (men and women) don't know what amg is. if you wanted to impress people with your 4-door, you should have gotten a //M.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads