• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Looking Slim iPhone 4 case under $200?

reezy

Reaction score
Too lazy to check if anyone posted this. https://www.miniot.com/webshop/# If I used an iPhone, I will get these cases. What I hate about the iPhone 4 is how easily it will slip from my hand if I don't have a cover around it. Dangerous
devil.gif
. ADD: http://www.sgpstore.com/cell-phone/a...et-series.html My buddy has a a brown and black cover. The rubber guard goes around it so it won't slip off your hand.

Logan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SirWilliam
That case looks great...I just want that in something other than a rubberized material so it comes out of my pocket easily.

Casemate makes a super slim case and it won't get stuck pulling it out of your pocket. It's like $30 at Best Buy.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Except that no one knows what it is. It just looks like a really old Nokia candy bar phone...and that is basically what it is.

Everyone knows what a Vertu is.

The body of the Vertu is made out of metal and leather...and my Blackberry Bold had fake leather on the back...and even though it was fake leather it felt nicer than the iPhone glass.

The Bold's fake leather is terrible and the back casing just feels cheap. If want something solid get an E72 or something like that.

This thread is like someone who thinks buying leatherette suffices for leather. The iPhone is one of the sleekest and most well built phones. And you have Apple's warranty.

Originally Posted by entrero
Ironically these luxury cases often make phones(especially the iphone) look cheap. However, bumperesque cases are useful for people who do use the phone for calling.

Yea, it's not plastic. (mineral)glass are more scratchproof, but shatters more easily.

Amen. If your screen shatters go on eBay and get a new screen.

If you want a case for protection get Otterbox, looks clean enough and it's top notch quality and warranty (free replacements in two days).
apl4-i4xxx-b9.jpg

apl2-i4xxx-20.jpg

NotASpy

Reaction score
If you are still looking for a good iphone 4 case I have found a few. The crafted bamboo cases from Grove are really cool, and go for about $90, or you can make a design of your own. However, it is a two piece set, and the wood spits easily on the corners where the bamboo is thin. This case is not meant to really protect as it is to make your iphone look better. I now have the Speck CandyShell, which is basic for $35, and is pretty good. It is plastic outer shell on the back with a rubber bumper in the front. Inside the case is a rubber inner shell that protects the iphone from fall damage. It looks decent enough and slides out of pockets easily. I like it and for a decent price. Also the Vapor Pro case with military grade aluminum with ultra suede backing looks decent enough, but I have yet to get one. They go for like $139 on their main site, but you can easily get one for half that if not less on Amazon or Ebay. That's the best I have SO far. If you want to reply to this message, don't bother, this is a one time use account.

PCE!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads