• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best headphones for under $350

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the newer B&O headphones, pricey but a nice treat. Noise canceling and, imo, very good sound.

Dashing Chris

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen,

I have owned a few different pairs of high-end earphones before (currently using Monster Turbine Golds), but have always been dissatisfied with the fit of them in my ear canal. Trust me - I've tried every single eartip (foam, gel, etc.) out there, and have not found one yet to comfortably fit me.

As such, I'm in the market for a pair of nice headphones, with a budget of about $300 - $350 or so. I'm not an audiophile, and don't have any specific requirements, but was hoping that I could get some recommendations and suggestions for a good pair here. I've done some preliminary research and looked through reviews for headsets by Sennheiser, Bose (QC-15 and QC-3), and AKG, but it's all very confusing given that each of the headsets have an average rating of four/five stars, and all claim to be "the best."

It might be of relevance to note that I don't intend on purchasing an amp; some reviews that I've read have stated that I need an amp to get the maximum mileage out of some cans, but I'm really just looking for a pair that can be used without one.

Thanks in advance!

- Jonathan
I personally go with earbuds for day to day use, headphones kinda get overkill for me, atleast the way I keep things.. ah.. I think you should try some earbuds start with airpods they are indeed a very good start :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads