1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Belvest Blue Label 58Euro/46US (slim 48)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by redtree00, Apr 8, 2005.

1. redtree00

redtree00 Senior member

I bought a beautiful Belvest Blue label suit in a size 58 but it is too small for me. I usually fit into a 58 Corneliani but this is never going to fit me. Compared to a Corneliani the 3 button side vented jacket is a little more tapered in the waist and its a little snug on me. The trousers are flat front and are cut slim through the seat and thigh. This would fit a 46R very nicely or a 48R as long as you are not too muscular a build. The fabric is a lighter weight Super 150 grey glen plaid in a medium/light shade with a very faint maize overcheck accent. Beautiful spring and summer suit. It is brand new and has never been worn or altered. Jacket Chest 49.5" Shoulder 20.5" Length from bottom of collar 32" Sleeve 27" Trousers Waist 40" Inseam 38" Asking $259 shipped. Please PM me if interested. [​IMG]