• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BBlessing Sample Sale - Manhattan, Friday 4/18

akaidiot

Reaction score
I'm likely out of the no clothes buying for the rest of April club on this one.

I work about four blocks away so I'll be there around noon and try to report what kind of stuff there is, prices, crowds, all that. I don't know if this is a line-up-at-1130 kind of thing or not. I'm hoping not - I can't handle those opening ceremony sale type crowds.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot
I'm likely out of the no clothes buying for the rest of April club on this one.

I work about four blocks away so I'll be there around noon and try to report what kind of stuff there is, prices, crowds, all that. I don't know if this is a line-up-at-1130 kind of thing or not. I'm hoping not - I can't handle those opening ceremony sale type crowds.

MUCH appreciated.

I nominate blank to be the forum's official proxy. PM him for a Paypal add. Say, 10% + PP fees & shipping?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i'm going at 5 for anyone who needs pickup

akaidiot

Reaction score
(let me preface by saying I'm proud to have not bought anything and still be a member of the no clothes buying for the rest of april club)

At least 60% of the stuff there is the Blessing house line. Maybe more like 70%. A ton of Tshirts for 25$ (down from $64), hoodies and hoodietype jackets that were $75 (for the jackets, didn't see prices on the hoodies). Some jeans for $80 by Blessing and Rag & Bone, but they seemed to be in the 28-30 size range.

A lot of the other stuff was by Preen. Sweaters and coats mainly. Lots of coats - I could even consider one on the first really warm day of the year. I don't know what the coats cost; sweaters seemed to be around $80.

A lot of surface to air stuff, too. Coats and hoodies and the stuff surface to air does.

Some opening ceremony shirts, but not too many. Apart from jeans, I only saw about half a dozen rag & bone pieces. One Patrick Ervell jacket was $300 (down from $835, if I remember right). I saw three or four Raf by Raf Simons piece but didn't look too closely. A few Lemaire things, but I'm not familiar with the line.

They had a few pairs of shoes, but I'm vegan and don't buy leather so I can't really comment on them.

There were probably thirty people in there. Apart from Blessing stuff and some Surface to Air stuff, most things appeared to be just the one size they had out.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks for saving me a trip.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads