1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Batten Sportswear Cotton/Linen Shirt Jacket – Sz. M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by spacepope, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

Picked this up from Nepenthes in a fit of madness and while it's very nice I'm going different directions clothing-wise. Worn maybe 3-4 times. 9/10 condition, only flaw is a bit of loose stitching on the placket hem. Very easy fix. Can provide pics if concerned. Retailed for ~$250.

55% Linen 45% Cotton, really nice cool fabric. Made in USA. Shinya Hasegawa worked with Daiki at WWM for a while before starting Batten, and it shows. Awesome details, sleeve pocket, two chest and pouch pockets, lining across the yoke. Fits slimmer than a lot of EG stuff--I'm a 38/37 and it fits great, though it could definitely work for a 36. 17.5" shoulder-to-shoulder, 21" pit-to-pit.

I accept paypal, gift or 4%. I ship free to the US and Canada. I can get a quote for international. YOU BUY THIS and please excuse blood-curdling photo quality

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012

2. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Cool piece, way too small for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.