• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Back of the Knee Creases

Say

Reaction score
They're more apparent in the back of right leg than my left... Why's that, besides the fact that i'm right handed/legged?

Anyone else have this too?

I do like it though, definately more customed to my body.

metkirk

Reaction score
I have the same problem. The honey combs are much more defined on my right leg than those on the left leg. Also I've found out the openning on the left leg of the jeans are slightly wider than the one on the right. Wierd.

Say

Reaction score
i'm also thinking its from skating... i push and use more pressure on my right than my left, not sure if that's the case here.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Say
i'm also thinking its from skating... i push and use more pressure on my right than my left, not sure if that's the case here.
I would say that is a pretty good bet. I don't know if this actually does anything, but I've gotten into the habit of "working" on my honey combs with the following procedure. When I'm sitting in a standard chair, I position myself so that the back of my knees are about 3 inches away from the seat, and then I curl my legs inwards with as much pressure as possible. I hold this position for a couple of seconds, and then I repeat as often as I feel like it. This seems to create more defined creases in my honey combs, but like I said, I don't really know how effective it is. At any rate, you might want to just try it with your left leg to see if it helps to even things out, if in fact that's what you want to do.

ghostdeini

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
I would say that is a pretty good bet.

I don't know if this actually does anything, but I've gotten into the habit of "working" on my honey combs with the following procedure. When I'm sitting in a standard chair, I position myself so that the back of my knees are about 3 inches away from the seat, and then I curl my legs inwards with as much pressure as possible. I hold this position for a couple of seconds, and then I repeat as often as I feel like it. This seems to create more defined creases in my honey combs, but like I said, I don't really know how effective it is. At any rate, you might want to just try it with your left leg to see if it helps to even things out, if in fact that's what you want to do.

maaan i'm kind of glad we have forums and the internet to share our thoughts... because if anybody else saw what we talk about they'd think we were ******* insane
cheers.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdeini
maaan i'm kind of glad we have forums and the internet to share our thoughts... because if anybody else saw what we talk about they'd think we were ******* insane
cheers.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was typing that. Maybe it is even too ridiculous for the internet. It is definitaley the weirdest piece of advice I've ever given someone.
confused.gif

ghostdeini

Reaction score
haha no worries. you know we've all done lunges and squats in our jeans to stretch them out, and to consciously think about how our creases are coming along is only natural... right? right?
lookaround.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this about says it all
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics