• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Open 2008

Earthmover

Reaction score
The dream final of Ivanovic - Sharapova is happening, and I for one am very excited. Such a treat for the eyes.

Djokovic is probably going to lose, but I think he's a really really good player and hopefully give Federer a game.

poppies

Reaction score
Don't forget the Hantuchova-Kirilenko match a few days ago! Now that was truly a sexy sexy match

As for Djokovic, the way he's been playing (compared to the form Federer's been in) is definitely going to be a big threat to Fed. I'm a huge Fed fan, but I think he'll win in 4, and he'll definitely have to raise his level to even do that.

Still, right now I'm way more excited about Tsonga after seeing that ridiculous clinic he gave Nadal. Watch the highlights on this one folks!

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes federer barely has a chance..that makes a lot of sense....its the other way around

djokovic has a chance but not really. i think he beat federer once last year and lost three times?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
damn last nite was hottie-fest at the Oz open

Sharapova
inlove.gif

Ivanovic
inlove.gif

Hantuchova
inlove.gif

amazon lovefest

hell even Jankovic has a good bod and I'm sure the face cleans up ok after a wash and makeup

hantuchova is my favorite

then its a toss up between ivanovic and sharapova

kenj

Reaction score
I think Tsonga has a good chance of winning. Did anyone see what he did to Nadal?!?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kenj
I think Tsonga has a good chance of winning. Did anyone see what he did to Nadal?!?

Wait.... there are GUYS in the Australian Open... man I've been watching coverage, and I haven't noticed a single one of em yet.

Weird..

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
Djokovic has no chance.

yes federer barely has a chance..that makes a lot of sense....its the other way around

djokovic has a chance but not really. i think he beat federer once last year and lost three times?

Yeah... So much for that.

This is awesome, and just fantastic for the sport of tennis. A Djokovic - Tsonga matchup at a Grand Slam final - Who would've thought?

bounce2.gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^You just love telling me I was wrong huh. I hope tsonga kills him in the final. Federer will have his revenge.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^You just love telling me I was wrong huh. I hope tsonga kills him in the final. Federer will have his revenge.

The finals are awesome. First of all, having the two hottest girls on the tour play one another, especially with Sharapova playing so well, will be awesome.

Second, I don't have to watch Federer's smug mug with its sour ass expression. Instead, I get Djokovic (who really schooled Federer yesterday) and Tsonga, who is not only looking great (man, that clinic he gave Nadal was amazing,) but seems genuinely happy to be playing tennis, and not like he just ate a basket of lemons.

Best Australian ever
smile.gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
The finals are awesome. First of all, having the two hottest girls on the tour play one another, especially with Sharapova playing so well, will be awesome.

Second, I don't have to watch Federer's smug mug with its sour ass expression. Instead, I get Djokovic (who really schooled Federer yesterday) and Tsonga, who is not only looking great (man, that clinic he gave Nadal was amazing,) but seems genuinely happy to be playing tennis, and not like he just ate a basket of lemons.

Best Australian ever
smile.gif

I like ivanovic more than maria..maria is too "big" size wise...

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I like ivanovic more than maria..maria is too "big" size wise...

huh

Maria is 6'2", Ana is 6'1" practically the same height

Ana has a fuller physique than Maria, who is really skinny. Overall Ana is a bigger gal than Maria

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
No way Djokovic gets past Federer....
devil.gif

Oh Really? Who looks stupid now? Just kidding Amerikajinda.

I'm really looking forward to the finals.

But I couldn't believe how Hantuchova folded against Ivanovic. I went to bed after Hantuchova had won 8 straight games, safe in the knowledge that she would see her first grand slam final. Oops.

That's ok. Both the finals will be awesome. Except for Sharapova's grunting. Man I hate that.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome game last night. Federer could so easily have won the first and the tie-break in the 3rd and blown Djokovic away. I'm still not sure why he didn't. Djokovic certainly bought his main game.

BTW, it didn't surprise me that he was so hot. Earlier this summer, he almost won the Hopman cup by himself, carrying an injured Jankovic through the early rounds. It was only when they got to the US in the final that he was unable to keep on winning the doubles off his own racquet. Pretty impressive.

Saw an interesting bit of gamesmanship from Federer, I thought. He challenged on a point that he must have known was out. The resulting pause while they checked gave him more breathing space, and took a bit of the wind out of Djokovic's sails. He then held serve. Smart boy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads