• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score
Foxhound, if you dont try to find a girlfriend, they will come to you naturally. Somehow girls can scent a guy on the hunt and keep away.

Very true Petepan!

Firstly however we need to address Foxhounds pedigree....

Wikipedia states "The American Foxhound is a breed of dog that is cousin to the English Foxhound. They are scent hounds, bred to hunt foxes by scent"

In our context Foxes means Vixen!

Last edited:

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

eightace

Reaction score
Ok Foxy enough is enough! I propose that as a group this thread should create a Scope of Works for your good self to snare a girlfriend! She will be the Foxhoundness... She is out there, somewhere! By the power vested by this thread you will damn find her!

Suggestions igents?
Two words:

dance class

You're welcome.

nabilmust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents we are certainly gaining traction! So far....

• Foxy can go with Halifax to Thailand for come what may - there's a chance he'll end up with more than a girlfriend!
  • The old fashioned approach recommended by FXH - does fancy include sockless? Loud music (what venues?) Also fragrance selection could be critical, Californian Dreamer do you care to chime in? Perhaps to complement the traditional approach with a traditional fragrance, something musky...

Sex Panther. 60% of the time, it works all the time.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm happy to help but my advice might be out of date.
It never seemed all that complicated.

Get all dressed up in fancy clothes. Go out. Get loaded on drugs and/or alcohol. Find loud music. Go home with woman/women.

That used to work back in the 80's now i think they want you to be able to hold a conversation on some exotic subject and you have to have the condoms.

Foxhound This imaginary girl friend what does she look like? Does she have a sister? :D

Nolvadex

Reaction score

Ok Foxy enough is enough! I propose that as a group this thread should create a Scope of Works for your good self to snare a girlfriend! She will be the Foxhoundness... She is out there, somewhere! By the power vested by this thread you will damn find her!

Suggestions igents?

Post an advertisement on the vogue forums. The girls there would probably love to meet a stylish guy. They can both talk about clothes on their date!

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score

Oli2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think foxhound's best chance is to reincarnate as a 6'8 black guy, oil tycoon or with a garage full of SUVs (or a combination thereof).

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score
I think foxhound's best chance is to reincarnate as a 6'8 black guy, oil tycoon or with a garage full of SUVs (or a combination thereof).

Man, that sounds like the adored member "Unnamed Player"...

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok Foxy enough is enough! I propose that as a group this thread should create a Scope of Works for your good self to snare a girlfriend! She will be the Foxhoundness... She is out there, somewhere! By the power vested by this thread you will damn find her!

Suggestions igents?
Thanks DB, I had a girlfriend once, pitty she dumped ******. But that's another issue entirely.

I could take foxy to Thailand with me...

Did I just score a free trip to Thailand?
I'm happy to help but my advice might be out of date.
It never seemed all that complicated.

Get all dressed up in fancy clothes. Go out. Get loaded on drugs and/or alcohol. Find loud music. Go home with woman/women.

Fxh, as you might have gathered, I've been involved with nightclubs for a long time now, so every weekend I'm loaded on both often ending up at Revs till 3PM Sunday. I never pickup. I am stopping though because I need to focus on Uni and need money for my brother's wedding present and a Suit, and I also don't want to end up like the older dudes in the club scene who can't pay the rent, no real future etc etc.
  • The old fashioned approach recommended by FXH - does fancy include sockless? Loud music (what venues?) Also fragrance selection could be critical, Californian Dreamer do you care to chime in? Perhaps to complement the traditional approach with a traditional fragrance, something musky...
I can now go sockless with my proper fitting shoes! I was going to bring up fragrance. I don't wear anything so I need to find something for me, gotta research.

Two words:

dance class

You're welcome.
This is how my parents met.

Foxhound This imaginary girl friend what does she look like? Does she have a sister?
biggrin.gif
Look below! I'm not too fussy, I've liked skinny girls and I've liked "bigger" girls. Though I do prefer much smaller/stickfigure girls. I just want a fashionable girlfriend, or what I consider fashionable for girls. None of this crop top slut ****.
Post an advertisement on the vogue forums. The girls there would probably love to meet a stylish guy. They can both talk about clothes on their date!

And this is what I'm wearing today.
TOJ 0 2013
Gitman Vintage
HT Leather Backpack

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ho hum all this talk about picking up chicks its not that difficult in a word Talk to them, let them know your interested (if only for the night) in them, pile them full of liquor then watch them pass out and put the results on your facebook page.

And don't certain types of girls go to particular venues? In my youth girls who went to see The Sports were different to girls who went to see Tick Tac Toe, likewise Boys Next Door girls were different from Hunters & Collectors girls. It can't be that complex these days can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics