• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you go to the game? I heard it was dead. I expected Juve to draw a huge crowd. I still felt they brought a decent squad with them even with all the omissions. Would have liked to have seen Dybala play.

I did go and the atmosphere was pretty dead. Still, it was nice to take my son and reminisce about when I saw them at the same venue with my dad and brother in 1984.

Dybala is next level, Asamoah was fantastic as well.

Was great to see Seb Pasquali get on for Victory, 16 year old kid. Nice reward for his effort in the NPL team.

Juve in 1984 at the G...

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greetings from Jakarta, Ernie, your car is waiting.

@Foxhound - Where else are you travelling in Indonesia, and how long for?

I hope that you have a great time. Indonesia's not necessarily an easy place to get around (diametrically opposed to Japan in that respect) but it's a fascinating place.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Don't think he came, team on the day was:

Stefano Tacconi, Caricola, Gaetano Scirea, Sergio Brio, Cabrini, Tardelli (Prandelli 57), Massimo Bonini, Vignola, Zbigniew Boniek, Rossi, Penzo (Koetting 68')

Took some clients to see Juventus at Etihad in 2008. We had the table next to Mick Gatto, his mates and their mistresses. I told my clients to resist ogling any women, under any circumstances.

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Took some clients to see Juventus at Etihad in 2008. We had the table next to Mick Gatto, his mates and their mistresses. I told my clients to resist ogling any women, under any circumstances.

Wise counsel, CD.

Nice thongs, are they bespoke?

Looks like they don't fit. Must have got them online.

ovlov

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Just started lurking around these forums again for the first time in a year or so. It's great to see so many familiar faces still keeping the Aussie SF community strong.

Not sure if it's been covered here, I know there aren't to many South Aussies about, but I was saddened to note that the Sam of Jaunty Shoe Shine at Adelaide Arcade vanished a couple of months ago and now his chairs have followed suit. Anyone heard anything about him? Has he moved or moved on?

I got a pass from Mrs Ovlov to pick up a new suit so I'm back looking for some more help.
Unless someone can recommend a good mtm service in Adelaide I think I'll try and arrange a fitting with Suit Shop, Oscar Hunt or the like, when I'm next in the big smoke. Can anyone advise whether Suit Shop's quoted 'sweet spot' for suit pricing (now $1k) is actually the average price for a suit or the cheapest possible price? If so that seems a pretty hefty price jump since my last commission when they first set up shop. Anyone able to comment on what kinds of books are available at the cheaper end of the spectrum? Ditto for Oscar Hunt?

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score

Doesn't sounds good, Dusty. Hope all is well up there.
Nothing a good stout won't fix mate...

A large construction firm went into liquidation owing millions... I'm way way down that list but raising a family it ain't a grand thing when you lose $$$

World conditions are a lot worse so just have to suck it up and roll on...

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score

I though they were outlawed for men over a certain age?

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the white shoe brigade.

It's a kick in the head, what can you do?

How's your place coming along?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's a kick in the head, what can you do?

How's your place coming along?

My son's pup has secured coal seam gas exploration rights for the back yard.

Still looking for the right linoleum for the kitchen/dining room.

Couple of VERY tasty stouts and a hand pumped porter at Bent Spoke at present.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads