• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

da(g)dstyle

Reaction score
I was guarding my fairy (pixie) dust for a rainy day!
Never heard of LE until now.
I have a few LE flannels, cords and khakis. Good value for money and decent quality. Plus a decent rise. They have sales practically every second day so wait for a big one and buy in bulk. They can even hem pants for you but I find it a bit hit and miss and the cuffs are tiny. My only gripe with the cords was the noise they made when you walk too fast. At 65kg I didn't think I could get chub rub but here we are...

Mr Tewkesbury

Reaction score
I have a few LE flannels, cords and khakis. Good value for money and decent quality. Plus a decent rise. They have sales practically every second day so wait for a big one and buy in bulk. They can even hem pants for you but I find it a bit hit and miss and the cuffs are tiny. My only gripe with the cords was the noise they made when you walk too fast. At 65kg I didn't think I could get chub rub but here we are...
Actually Laughed out loud at "chub rub".

Thanks for the tip.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are awesome.
Leave the money, Fat Ladies only, at stop 13 on the 11 tram line by five pm and your your secret's safe with us.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My iPad 2 died last week, the logic board went west caused by a power surge. The insurance company has replaced it with a iPod 9.7.

Been looking at his case by This is Ground Mod Tablet3. Any other suggestions? Just need something for it and a notebook and pens basically.
bookish_02.jpg

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:laugh:

Mick and I might share some acquaintances, but not sure how you people came to this conclusion. We all know Gerry has it 'made'.

I once took some clients to a Juventus game, and Mick and his mates were at the next table. It was clearly "mistresses night" as these seedy old guys were accompanied by the most smashing blondes you could imagine. I strongly advised my clients not to ogle any women, at all.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where can I buy a popcorn popper suitable for coffee roasting in Sydney? Online also works if shipping is reasonable. I'd prefer if it stayed within the realm of the US prices, instead of having the automatic 4x markups we are so often blessed with.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads