• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
What are our thoughts on Uniqlo AU - are there any stand out items (for the price) or is it all junk?

We don't have it in Adelaide so I can't go in and feel stuff.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today Owen&James white OCBD. All I can is "dat roll"

Plus heavy weight navy trousers, 2 ply heather cashmere cable knit, JCrew pea coat and my 18yo Caterpillar GP boots.

Summer is too far away.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apart from the current cloudy weather, I am really enjoying winter here. Mornings on the ride to work the frozen dew makes everything look crystalline.

da(g)dstyle

Reaction score
What are our thoughts on Uniqlo AU - are there any stand out items (for the price) or is it all junk?

We don't have it in Adelaide so I can't go in and feel stuff.
Pretty good quality for the price. Definitely a step above the H&M rubbish. The shirts are decent but lengths are a bit short so don't tend to stay tucked and collars a bit small. I got some denim and cord shirts recently and they're quite nice. I've got their OCBDs and they've held up over the past 4 years or so. The Uniqlo U line is a Lemaire collab and has some interesting items. I've heard their socks and undies are decent.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Are there any banking/finance types here who can give us a clue how far and high the AUD has to go ?

Trying to decide whether to go online shopping now or keep my powder dry a bit longer

Mr Tewkesbury

Reaction score
Oh, was this part of the split up of the Harrolds store brothers? I heard there was a new store on Flinders opened by one of them...?

zjchen11

Reaction score
Went to Harrolds, Crown to take a look at the john lobbs. they were about to pack them up and ship them to another warehouse in sydney.

anyways, at 70% off, i got a pair of william in buffalo brown for 680.. can't wait to wear them!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads