• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Asia MTM Tailor Contacts & Pricing

mikeway2000

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm on the market for a few Asian-made MTM suits to prepare (on a student budget) for an upcoming full-time job at a formal dress code finance employer. Based on the research I've done on earlier posts, the following is a list of options I've come up with under $500. Please amend any information that is wrong or ommited. I myself am looking to buy pick up 3 or so suits. I will be mailing in a suit for them to copy. Any advice?

Hong Kong
Jantzen (www.jantzentailor.com) $500

Mainland China
Dave's (www.tailordave.com) $500

Thailand - Contacts may not be correct due to similarity in names
Rajawongse (www.dress-for-success.com) $300
Raja's ([email protected]) $300
Ravi (www.ravistailor.com) $300

Vietnam
Dung ???

Nepal
Baron Boutique (www.baronboutique.com) $300

India
???

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have any physical peculiarities that necessitate going to MTM? Otherwise, I suspect that you may get a higher level of satisfaction going to ready-to-wear suits at deep discounts from outfits like Sierra Trading Post.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont know if Ricky (Jantzen) accepts mail in copies for stuff.

Does he?

K

mikeway2000

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'm looking at MTM b/c of unusual measurements (36R). Hard to find good options off the rack. I will be mailing in a MTM suit that was fitted for me some time ago. As to why I'm not ordering from the guys who did my suit originally, the suit had to be adjusted by another tailor. The original tailor will not accept the adjusted suit to be mailed in, insisting on going from the measurements in file.

bwridge

Reaction score
For a tailor in Korea, I recommend Benjamin at Mercury Tailor:

[email protected]

A suit is about 350 to 400 bucks... and he does great work. My father and I have been customers of his for 10+ years now.

Brian

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member