• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Are these sunglasses too big for me or I can wear it ?

Arnold71

Reaction score
Hello

I want to ask you if you found these sunglasses are too big or it's ok

Thanks

georgeka

Reaction score
I would say too big unless you meant to wear oversized frames.

manowar

Reaction score
They’re not terrible, though a little big. But many people prefer that look. The width of the frame seems to be fairly close to the width of your temples, what’s throwing the visual out of balance is the thickness of the frames and the height of the lenses. You can certainly pull them off if you are ok with the style, though I believe they are less suitable with formal wear.
If you decide to scrap the wayfarers, I might recommend some aviators such as Randolph’s or American Optical, but consider the smaller size as I think 52mm would work well for you. Roundish facial features call for squared off glasses, though you can go for classic round aviators too. Do measure your temple width though, and size accordingly.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 78 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 32.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 135 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 21 4.6%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%