1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Apolis USMC Waxed Cotton Jacket - Khaki / Brown - Tagged S (Fits M/L) - RARE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by spork141, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spork141

spork141 Active Member

Description: Love this jacket! Just have too many like it and I need to make some hard choices for my closet's and wallet's sake. Seen a fair amount of wear and has some nice fades and whiskers. No issues and plenty of life left. I know there were a few different versions of this jacket but I think this is the second version as it has the hand pockets. No idea why this i considered a "small" as im def a stocky guy (M/L) and this fits me with a tad of room. Take a look at the actual measurements below and happy bidding!

Actual Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 22 inches
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 20 inches
    Sleeve to Cuff: 22.75 inches
    Back (collar not included): 25 inches

Terms:
    Paypal Only
    International Shipping using Ebay Global Shipping Program
    No Refunds or Exchanges

Official Manufacturer Description:

A Marine Corps-inspired Apolis jacket. The rugged shell provides protection from wind and rain. The removable lining provides added warmth for inclement weather. 5 front pockets and buttoned front placket.

Fabric: Waxed cotton.
    Shell:100% cotton.
    Lining: 100% wool.
    Dry clean.
    Made in the USA.

On Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/spork141/m....e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.