1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Apolis USMC Waxed Cotton Jacket - Khaki / Brown - Tagged S (Fits M/L) - RARE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by spork141, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spork141

spork141 Active Member

Description: Love this jacket! Just have too many like it and I need to make some hard choices for my closet's and wallet's sake. Seen a fair amount of wear and has some nice fades and whiskers. No issues and plenty of life left. I know there were a few different versions of this jacket but I think this is the second version as it has the hand pockets. No idea why this i considered a "small" as im def a stocky guy (M/L) and this fits me with a tad of room. Take a look at the actual measurements below and happy bidding!

Actual Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 22 inches
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 20 inches
    Sleeve to Cuff: 22.75 inches
    Back (collar not included): 25 inches

Terms:
    Paypal Only
    International Shipping using Ebay Global Shipping Program
    No Refunds or Exchanges

Official Manufacturer Description:

A Marine Corps-inspired Apolis jacket. The rugged shell provides protection from wind and rain. The removable lining provides added warmth for inclement weather. 5 front pockets and buttoned front placket.

Fabric: Waxed cotton.
    Shell:100% cotton.
    Lining: 100% wool.
    Dry clean.
    Made in the USA.

On Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/spork141/m....e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.