1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having trouble with Hotmail?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tck13, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

I can't do anything with Hotmail since they made some changes to their site a couple of days ago. I can't get into any of my emails. Anyone else having this problem?

2. xchen

xchen Senior member

Anyone want a gmail invite?

3. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

I haven't had any problems reading mail. My only quarrel (and I contacted them about it) is that a feature no longer exists which was a very useful feature. Before, if i had 50 new mail items, I could hold down shift and click the first and last mail item in the list and all would be highlighted and ready to delete. now, i no longer can do this but have to click on each of the 50 mail items. Tedious and time consuming. i really don't get why they try to "fix something that ain't broke."

4. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

Anyone want a gmail invite?

I have a gmail account and if I can get to my emails, I'm going to forward them and change over to the gmail address. It's so much better.

5. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

I can't do anything with Hotmail since they made some changes to their site a couple of days ago. I can't get into any of my emails. Anyone else having this problem?

no, but i've had a different hotmail problem for years. it refuses to remember my password and i have to type it in every single time.