1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Another Big Drop (1/8)! NIB Tom Ford Captoes in 8.5TF (or 9D/9.5D) - Brown/Espresso Colour

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by othertravel, Dec 23, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Another Drop! (This is entering 'steal' territory!).

Up for sale is a pair of Tom Ford brown/espresso cap toes in 8.5TF (translates to 9D or 9.5D).

I am selling them for $399 shipped. This is a great deal considering they retail for $1k at the Madison Avenue boutique and $600 at the TF outlet.

I bought them on sale from Madison Ave TF but have realized I have too many shoes. So I'm officially selling them at a loss when you include shipping, PayPal fees, and the customs fees I got hit with.

They're NIB and have only been tried on indoors (you'll see there's no wear on the soles).

Features:

- Made in Italy for Tom Ford by Max Verre
    - Channeled soles (this is a feature found in high-end shoes, like C&J Handgrades or EG).
    - Beautiful wood finishing on the outsoles
    - Dark brown/espresso colour
    - Comes with original shoe bags and box

Price includes express shipping and tracking to CONUS/Canada.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013

Thread Status: