1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Another Big Drop (1/8)! NIB Tom Ford Captoes in 8.5TF (or 9D/9.5D) - Brown/Espresso Colour

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by othertravel, Dec 23, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Another Drop! (This is entering 'steal' territory!).

Up for sale is a pair of Tom Ford brown/espresso cap toes in 8.5TF (translates to 9D or 9.5D).

I am selling them for $399 shipped. This is a great deal considering they retail for $1k at the Madison Avenue boutique and $600 at the TF outlet.

I bought them on sale from Madison Ave TF but have realized I have too many shoes. So I'm officially selling them at a loss when you include shipping, PayPal fees, and the customs fees I got hit with.

They're NIB and have only been tried on indoors (you'll see there's no wear on the soles).

Features:

- Made in Italy for Tom Ford by Max Verre
    - Channeled soles (this is a feature found in high-end shoes, like C&J Handgrades or EG).
    - Beautiful wood finishing on the outsoles
    - Dark brown/espresso colour
    - Comes with original shoe bags and box

Price includes express shipping and tracking to CONUS/Canada.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
Thread Status: