1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alden Indy 405, Brown, 8.5D *BIG PRICE DROP!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Hype1234, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

Up for sale are my Alden 405 "Original Indy Work Boots" in Brown size 8.5D.

I wore these about 5 times, never in the snow or rain, and aside from some light scuffing they have been absolutely babied and are pretty close to new (I mean look at those soles!). I would even wipe them down with a cloth after each wear and put them in a dust bag. Note that I usually take a size 9.5, but I sized down to 8.5 on the Tru-Balance Comfort Last.

The same shoes can be seen here, where they were originally purchased:

http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/alden/original-indy-work-boot.html

These were a long-time grail purchase for me, but since buying them my style has shifted to more sneakers and streetwear. I'm sure if I start dressing like an adult in the future some time I'd buy the exact same boot in the exact same colour and size and hate myself for it, but for now they are just sitting in my closet. I hate to let them go, and I'm in no real rush to sell, but feel free to make offers.

Come with the original box, but as you can see, it was quite damaged when I received it and I had to tape it up.

SHIPPING: CANADA and CONUS only
    CANADA: Add $20 USD to the asking price
    Continental USA: Add $30 USD to the asking price

Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.