• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Ode to Kent Wang

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to take the opportunity to convey my gratitude to, one, Kent Wang and his amazing customer service.

Quick Backstory: I ordered one of his Kent Wang/TaT OCBD's. When the shirt arrived, the quality was amazing, but there was a slight error in the measurements making it just a bit too small for me. Without hesitation he had me return it at his expense with the promise to deliver one with the correct measurements.

When the 'correct' shirt was sent, there must have been a mixup in the mail because it never got to me. I communicated this issue to Kent and offered to purchase another shirt at cost so that all parties involved don't 'lose' out in the transaction. Again, without hesitation, he offered to send a replacement shirt for free, with the replacement arriving at my house safe and sound.

I think that when World Class customer service is given, it needs to be shared with as many people as possible. The shirt getting lost in the mail was not his fault, yet there was never a question that a replacement would be sent. It's times like this that reaffirm my belief that there are very good people in this world that do the right thing simply because it's the right thing to do.

Obviously, many of you patronize Kent's business for this exact reason, so my story should come as no surprise. I consider this my way of thanking him for all his help.

Thanks, Kent and Larisa!!
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

G18C

Reaction score
Just curious, how is KW different from Jantzen? Where are his shirts made? What's the price point?

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll second the recommendation. I got some cufflinks, one broke, and with no hesitation at all KW agreed to send a replacement. Great service.

jc138

Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
Is he still putting personalised postcards in every package?
He is. I am the proud owner of a new set of cufflinks from him.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by G18C
Just curious, how is KW different from Jantzen? Where are his shirts made? What's the price point?

Kent's offerings are more of an advanced RTW last time I checked. His thread in B&S section: click here.

Originally Posted by m@T
Is he still putting personalised postcards in every package?

I'm surprised he hasn't found a way to outsource that yet.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads