• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're ugly! :mad:
Now. Now. You are getting personal but if you keep it to “your shoes are ugly”, we should not be in violation of community standards.

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually like the JBM more and I'm partial to boots but I still like it. The JBM and Santa mok are just fun shoes, you always get a smile or a "nice shoes" comment.

As to that suit I remember you wearing it last year and saw one like it at a local TJ Maxx, I just don't have the cojones to wear it. I'll stick with a red sweater and maybe olive pants.
I don’t have the cojones to wear what the gentleman next to me did...
419E96CD-662D-4636-B6B9-7B32EC61DF39.jpeg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True and with V-tread would be nice as well. Something about the ratio of red/olive on the JBM's just works for me more but I like them both.

I still want my all Olive Yuletide mok for next year, just not at $445, make it happen AE! Perhaps a dark olive suede like what has been used on the MD chukka's.

See, if they released monochrome versions in red and olive, I bet people would buy BOTH and wear them during the year, but one of EACH during the season!

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walnut (sorry shoenut!) First Avenue have been getting more play from me lately.
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191107075705681_COVER-01.jpeg

schweezly

Reaction score
Let’s play a little non-AE round of “hot or not?”

Found these Red Wing’s at a local Nordstrom Rack the other day for a ridiculous price

DEEE87E6-7DC1-4E4B-94DB-CA4465530BA3.jpeg
04932F8B-890F-493C-B934-FD605F0A7DA3.jpeg

to keep it on topic, Bainbridge today

3B9E97AC-697A-40A9-AFAE-7CD1818DAA39.jpeg

Last edited:

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

dpgaloot

Reaction score
That actually makes me want to buy these now... Maybe next year.

Lacking a Christmas suit like above to pair with it, but perhaps a bespoke pair of wrapping paper trousers could do the trick?

Don't bend over.

DAMHIKT

Rithrin

Reaction score
Well used pair of Mora 2.0s at work today. Foggy outside, but no sign of rain in CA today.

Does anyone else actually use their buckles and straps on monks? These are comfy, but I have to undo them in order to get them on. But I never see people using them except like slip ons.

IMG_20191107_074211.jpg

pedarius

Reaction score
Well used pair of Mora 2.0s at work today. Foggy outside, but no sign of rain in CA today.

Does anyone else actually use their buckles and straps on monks? These are comfy, but I have to undo them in order to get them on. But I never see people using them except like slip ons.

I always have to undo and refasten the top buckles of mine (not AEs), but never the bottom. No way I could just slip them on. On most double monks, the vamp is so long and so stout because of the double leather, I'm surprised at anyone being able to slip them on if they fit properly, at least not without crushing the heel counter or something similar.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads