1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Alfred Sargent Hunt Mahogany UK 7.5 F

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by porphyrio, Jul 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porphyrio

porphyrio Active Member

These are a fantastic pair of shoes that I have to let go due to being slightly too small. They're easily better than any of the Carminas I've owned, so grab a bargain when you can.

New and unworn, I'm looking to off-load these at a discount (reflected in price). They'll come with the box and bags.

The price excludes shipping (from Singapore). That will run anywhere from $10 to $55 (depending how far away you are), so please contact me to confirm the exact price.

Details:
    • UK 7.5F
    • 109 last
    • Oak bark tanned, channelled leather soles

Please know your size as I cannot accept returns. For sizing advice, there is a wealth of information available on the internet. Based on my experience, this last would probably not work with a broader foot.

I'm happy to answer any questions not covered in this description. Please see my other listings as well (Allen Edmonds, Carmina, Quoddy).

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.