1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Alfred Sargent Hunt Mahogany UK 7.5 F

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by porphyrio, Jul 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porphyrio

porphyrio Member

These are a fantastic pair of shoes that I have to let go due to being slightly too small. They're easily better than any of the Carminas I've owned, so grab a bargain when you can.

New and unworn, I'm looking to off-load these at a discount (reflected in price). They'll come with the box and bags.

The price excludes shipping (from Singapore). That will run anywhere from $10 to $55 (depending how far away you are), so please contact me to confirm the exact price.

Details:
    • UK 7.5F
    • 109 last
    • Oak bark tanned, channelled leather soles

Please know your size as I cannot accept returns. For sizing advice, there is a wealth of information available on the internet. Based on my experience, this last would probably not work with a broader foot.

I'm happy to answer any questions not covered in this description. Please see my other listings as well (Allen Edmonds, Carmina, Quoddy).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.