• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A or B, next level edition

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
A:

2i0ygpi.jpg

Or

B:

4.jpg

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B, but they are both repulsive.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
B. Only because the collar on A appears to be a little too long.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
B. Only because the collar on A appears to be a little too long.

You can lower these collars. I love both looks and they're miles better than anything posted in the A/B mafoo thread.

_AMD

Reaction score
Holy ****, I'm going to have nightmares about both of them tonight!

Aaron

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Once the fart clears, A will be able to lower his turtleneck from his nose, and he will look a bit better.

dsgNYC

Reaction score
I tend to choose pants with little to no break, so A was an easy choice. There are also fringe benefits to this outfit, such as the nose/mouth guard which can be necessary when riding the subway in NYC and the mosquito netting on the arms, just in case I find myself in Southeast Asia.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Oh yah, look, fashion no one wears in real life, yah, it look so good und da runway, yah, we are such amazing artists of clothing, yah, see through blousey **** on guys is amazing, yah, yah yah.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A is what all the stylish beekeepers will be wearing this season.

B would look much better on a woman with larger breasts, less facial hair and f'me pumps.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Once the fart clears, A will be able to lower his turtleneck from his nose, and he will look a bit better.

He'll still have his creepy white makeup on.

dsc1495z.jpg

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Oh yah, look, fashion no one wears in real life, yah, it look so good und da runway, yah, we are such amazing artists of clothing, yah, see through blousey **** on guys is amazing, yah, yah yah.

Dude, a lot of people wear that stuff. The first is Romain Kremer, the second Maison Martin Margiela. Maybe they don't do an allover look or use runway styling (makeup, hair, etc) but sure they do. I'd wear or do wear similar articles to the one shown here, lots of my friends do and lots of random urban freaks are in the same boat.

This dude is 16 and he dresses like that:
img_4633ascrop.jpg

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B may look good on a more suitable model. That guy looks like he just came off a 6 month smack bender. He is disgusting looking and it is ruining the look for me.

dsgNYC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
He'll still have his creepy white makeup on.

dsc1495z.jpg

From pic A I thought he had some bug-eyed bad craziness going on. Did you snap this photo?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads