1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Puchases through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

60% off Polo leftovers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hossoso, Dec 8, 2006.

1. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

I just got an email from Polo saying the sale stuff left over from the Friends and Family sale is an additional 30% off. So that is 60% off of those Barksdales bringing them to $476 only 11.5 left though.

2. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Distinguished Member

I just got an email from Polo saying the sale stuff left over from the Friends and Family sale is an additional 30% off. So that is 60% off of those Barksdales bringing them to $476 only 11.5 left though.

yeah, just 11.5 for dark oak. but they've got 8.5, 9, 10.5-12 for edwardian antique.

still, gvh has my size, so i would go that way. but it's not a bad call.....

3. thinman

thinman Distinguished Member

11.5 is my size for loafers, but I've spent too much on shoes already this year. I don't want to be flat broke when the after-Christmas sales hit.

4. jamesbond

jamesbond Distinguished Member

Any codes still working for the non-sale stuff. Im seriously thinking of adding a couple more pairs of cashmere socks to my collection.

5. josepidal

josepidal Distinguished Member

How do Barksdales fit again compared to other RLPL shoes like Mackays, for people who own both?

6. jamesbond

jamesbond Distinguished Member

How do Barksdales fit again compared to other RLPL shoes like Mackays, for people who own both?

There extremly narrow. If you take a D width you should either get them in an E which they dont have or go 1/2 size up which is what i did and they fit pretty good.

7. pkincy

pkincy Senior Member

They are on the 101 last rather than the 888 of my MacKays but I feel that they are fitting similarly. i.e., excrutiatingly painful for a few days until they mold to your feet and than comfortable as a second skin.

PS, my Barksdales are only on their second day of inside wear from GVH. It will be several days until they are worn outside.

Perry

8. grimslade

grimslade Stylish Dinosaur

No more shoes... Please...

9. sjmin209

sjmin209 Distinguished Member