• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

37'' Inseam

williag4

Reaction score
Any ideas on where to find running pants that fit my height - I'm 6'6''. I have a 37 inch inseam in dress pants and need to find something similiar for running pants. Basically just going to any retail store such as nike, adidas etc doesn't work. They are not nearly long enough.

I noticed that REI offers a tall size. Of course I can't get the XL or XXL because the waist is WAY to big. And the large would be 35 in the inseam... so not quite long enough.

I have been able to find designer jeans that fit me very well... running pants has been a challenge though.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where do basketball teams buy their stuff? that's where you should go.

StylenotFashion

Reaction score
Try "Rochester Big & Tall" They sell a lot of Canali, Zegna, and others in Tall sizing. They start at a 36" inseam. So there you're one of the shorter guys!

tallgolfnut

Reaction score
I could use a 37" inseam also. Big & Tall Stores are just that.... big & tall. I'm not big by any means, just tall. 34-35" waist works for me. I have two pair of running pants (Nike & Adidas) that I wear around the house, to short to go out in public. When I was playing basketball my warmups were even to short for my liking. But that was many years ago, when it was somewhat acceptable on the court. Being tall really SUX sometimes.

JordanH.

Reaction score
tell me about it. i'm tall and fat. but, where a 32" inseam will work for me, i have to have sleeves that are 40/41. anything else will look like short sleeves.

StylenotFashion

Reaction score
I guess it should read Big OR Tall. They sell MANY Basketball players. Check their website or go into one of their stores before you blow the advice off. They start at 34 waist.

Reaction score
While I hope they are not actually selling basketball players, Rochester big and tall is a good suggestion. Another good place to look is athletic stores that supply uniforms. I know Nike Team apparel is available in lengths and I am sure other makers do as well. However, these lines are not marketed to the general public and can be harder to track down. Depending on where you are located, try looking for uniform supply or letterman jacket suppliers in the phone book to find what you are looking for. If that doesn't work you could always call up nike headquarters and see if you can order it directly.

kever

Reaction score
I'm going to start sounding like I work there for recommending this (...I don't work there), but Lululemon has tall sizes in their pants. they make lots of styles for different activities, and their running pants have a 36 or 37"(maybe even 38") inseam in the long length. They are expanding into the states and europe, and are all over Canada. Check the website to see if there's one near you.

If that fails, go to a running store and ask if they can get tall sizes in running pants.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads