• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2/19 price cuts -- NWT Luxury Boxer Shorts - Brooks 140s white Size 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2/19 price cuts -- take another $1 off each pair. Discounts for multiple purchases.

For sale: 4 pairs of luxury boxers, size 34. New in their wrappers. All full cut and size 34. All of these are made of superb fabrics -- much nicer than average boxers.

Brooks Brothers Luxury 140s. White. Original price $36; my price: $18 --> $17 --> $16, or two pair for $30 - $28. I have three pairs of the luxury boxers and one pair of BB's regular boxers -- all size 34.

dcfc9f24.jpg

Neiman Marcus -- Made in Italy. Original price $27; my price:$15 --> $14, or two pairs for $25. I have 3 pairs in white, 2 in a light blue glen plaid, and one in a light blue with a faint white pinstripe. ALL NM PAIRS SOLD

129d1957.jpg

9d5f6510.jpg

ae3fb681.jpg

Attachments

• dcfc9f24.jpg
    dcfc9f24.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads