• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

100% handmade shirt - too good to be true?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by leconnaisseur
You could also try the MTM shirts from swedish Stenstroms http://www.stenstroms.com. They have a representative in Oslo - Oscar Jacobsen, Kongensgate 23. The MTM shirts are a little more than 1.000 NKr.

Stenstöms, great swedish shirts with great fit. Got a lot of them. The Oscar jacobsen shirt dosen´t have the mother-of-pearl buttons, so I recommend Stentröms.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Mine does. And she uses a thread made from a rare Amazonian reed that she first must harvest, then gum into the proper form. And it can only be gummed after passing through the intestinal tract of a nearly extinct species of alligator.

Too bad the collars are so prone to falling off.

Well my shirtmaker does the same too, and she's a virgin. So there.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harry Lean
Looking at the pictures, it could be a mainly machine made shirt with various hand finishing.

Which would be OK for that price. I don't want much more handwork on my shirts. There is a reason why they invented machines.
devil.gif

Knowledge is King

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble getting the pictures to load properly on their website? I've tried Firefox and Internet Explorer. I wonder how their clothing is? It all looks very professional, but part of me is wondering how legitimate this store is...

Knowledge is King

Reaction score
I attempted to register but I get "web page cannot be found"...oh well. I guess they won't be getting anyone's money.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads