• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Catania silk knit:

Beautiful...I love that tie...

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Is this the Ocean blue? Looks green on my screen but on YHNT page, it looks, well "oceany".

yup. its the "Wool Cashmere Ocean Six Fold." its more blue than green irl. its a beautiful color.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats a winner.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is this the Ocean blue? Looks green on my screen but on YHNT page, it looks, well "oceany".

Its definitely a Bluish Green...much like the ocean on a grey day...

Denim tweed (if I recall properly):

This tie rules...we will be doing another run of these in an ever so slight variant of that color. Looking good FC!

We should have some new product up next weekend...expecting some goodies to arrive. As far as stock, we're down to the last Ocean Six, Catania Silk Knit and Wool/Cash English Houndstooth. We have two Italian Wool Tweeds and Three of the Hot Cocoa Flannel, so jump on those low numbers if you're on the fence, and remember, they're $100 for styleforum members!

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is the tie that I've always called my Catania - colors are much more vibrant IRL

Last edited:

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
An oldie but goodie that will return with a twist...our best selling Woodhouse Denim Tweed from last winter will debut in a slightly different color for this year's version. We expect this in either this weekend or in three weeks and it will be priced at $124.99 ($105 with the SF discount).

thatitalian

Reaction score
Gutted. Tried to get the last ocean cashmere tie and it went from under my nose. Damn work got in the way of me ordering it!!! Oh well.

The denim tweed is just wow. Is it possible to get a close up of it?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have another on the way. and might meet rob this weekend!!!! :bounce2:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads