• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patinePL

Reaction score
Great selection @patinePL . When will your site be translated to English? Would like to order some time but it's not easily understandable now.
Thank you!

English version:
http://patine.pl/lang/en

The most important things are translated.
There is no problem with ordering in English. All the time we realize orders from customers around the world.
We will work to make it even better, easier ...

smerf

Reaction score
I love the paint job ;) I've been thinking about painting some Yanko shoes but haven't actually persuaded myself to do it :D My experience in painting shoes goes as far as dying burgundy Crownhill shoes purple with Saphir teinture francaise, but I guess you can get a better effect on the fresh, plain, undyed Yankos?

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I keep telling myself I need a pair of black captoe shoes. But I don't wear suits for work and I can basically go from chino to dress pants. I think I'm going to pick up those burgundy captoes.

Decisions I tell you. I"ll say that a sleek pair of black captoe's look killer with grey dress pants

smerf

Reaction score
I keep telling myself I need a pair of black captoe shoes. But I don't wear suits for work and I can basically go from chino to dress pants. I think I'm going to pick up those burgundy captoes.

Decisions I tell you. I"ll say that a sleek pair of black captoe's look killer with grey dress pants

If you go smart casual (chinos -> dress pants) I think best choice would be a pair of brown oxfords or oxford brogues ;)

I'd personally go for the Yanko Brenton full brogues - they will work with chinos and dress pants but black cap toes won't go with some chinos :/

here's the link to the brentons:

http://shoeparadis.com/en/men-shoes/shoe-yanko-brenton.html

Last edited:

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gonna bite the bullet and order some shoes in the coming weeks. All I can go on is my AE shoes which I"m a 8D on all lasts.

I figure 7UK should fit fine

smerf

Reaction score

Gonna bite the bullet and order some shoes in the coming weeks. All I can go on is my AE shoes which I"m a 8D on all lasts.

Sorry 7_rocket, are you talking about Yanko sizes?
1f62c.png

Last edited:

smerf

Reaction score
Yes. I should be a 7 in Yanko since they use UK sizing

To be honest, it's strange for a spanish shoe company to use UK sizing :D

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first order of Yanko shoes. Bought them from patine.pl

Very content with the fit of the 915 last, will definately keep an eye on this brand.

@patinePL what does the But w Butonierce text stand for?

Last edited:

suitandboot

Reaction score

Hi 7_rocket.

Which last did you get ?

I'm in the same boat. I only have my AE size to go on which is US 9D on the Strand last.

Can you please update here and let us know how the sizing worked out for you. Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics