1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Spurr Pipe Leg Rigid size 32 or 33 indigo or black

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tradernick, Sep 27, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tradernick

tradernick Well-Known Member

Looking for the Spurr Pipe Leg in rigid, size 32 or 33. I've purchased several of these from SF, and it's time for a new batch. I love the way they look when they're new but I have found that they fade pretty quickly. Possibly this is by design.

I'll need a pic of the leather patch to make sure about which model year I'm dealing with. Shipping will be to Toronto. Please indicate your asking price in your PM.

by the way, this is the exact pair I'm looking for in 32 or 33

http://www.styleforum.net/t/264365/bnwot-spurr-sz-29-dark-indigo-jeans/0_100

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. tradernick

3. tradernick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.