• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree the double layer hoodies are very thin.
very similar to the SS 10' hoodies.

i wouldn't pay the full retail of 180-150$ for material that thin.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has Henleys in Medium they don't need or don't fit, I'll take them off your hands!

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Ac is the first US shop to post JP releases. Check the brown double-gauze that hasn't been seen anywhere yet
The brown chambray is Blanc and Noir, they have the wrong pictures there.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nosu3
The brown chambray is Blanc and Noir, they have the wrong pictures there.

Good catch. I was confused by the e-paulet details, no button down collar, and brown color. Thanks for pointing that out.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
this pin is removable too, btw....assuming i read the description correctly

That would be cool if it was removable. I can't imagine any circumstance where I would keep it on.

And I'm loving the fast shipping. Ordered yesterday, will arrive tomorrow (assuming I can intercept the fedex guy
ffffuuuu.gif
). If only the stuff from our friendly neighbors to the North would arrive this quickly...

DCU

Reaction score
I would like a pickup/proxy if anyone's going to Nomad during their tax-free sale. PM me since I'm not quite sure if they have what I'm looking for.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to pickup some henleys...

...anyone know the sizing, compared to last season? I thought someone mentioned they are more TTS, where in the past, you would size up.

Shoulder measurements on the M or L?

Feji

Reaction score
C has the correct pics up for the double gauze long sleeve shirt in brown now.

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
Looking to pickup some henleys...

...anyone know the sizing, compared to last season? I thought someone mentioned they are more TTS, where in the past, you would size up.

Shoulder measurements on the M or L?

If you have last season's version you should be fine with the same size. I just compared to S/S versions, one from this season and one from last and they were identical. There can be some variance between fabrics but it shouldn't be enough to change a whole size.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Id rather pay the extra bit for the W+H

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can any stockist comment on what month/time-frame the blazer(s) are expected and any clue on what colors? All I've heard of so far is khaki, plus the grey one from the look book. Hoping on a navy..

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the hoodie today. Did a quick fit pic.

If you ever tried on the Japan Duffle Hoodie (polartec), expect a very similar feel. Well, actually, it's the same material. As for the fit, it's closer to the F/W 2010 Tiger Fleece hoodie than the large loop ones from S/S 2011. It is definitely longer than I expected. It is slim fitting.

It is just kind of a plain grey hoodie in terms of color, but it's super comfy and warm. I think it's perfect for lounging, running errands, dog walking, etc. I have to admit, the high neck is really cool.

Hood off
mb1yjm.jpg

Hood on
14jynuo.jpg

Pin does come right off...

Pin
zsjn9.jpg

Also, didn't do a fit of the Indigo Crew...as it's kind of just a blue sweater. You really have to see it up close and in the light to see the different texture of the Indigo dye. But...here is a picture of the fading on one elbow after just 2 wears. Didn't expect it to fade like that...will probably like it more with more wear...

Indigo Crew - fade...
m9y6hy.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads