• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings & Horns Preview: M65 Coat

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Agreed. I give it the
rabbitofapproval2cc3.jpg

Dude, the green box is the best Annie's ever. I can't find it here.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't fully understand the whole anti-fur backlash. If you're a vegan, okay. But I eat meat, wear leather shoes, have a shearling coat and even could dig out a genuine leather baseball glove from the back of my closet, so a little bit of rabbit fur does not offend me in the least bit. So unless you don't wear any leather, unlikely coming from this type of board, it doesn't quite pass muster with me.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I don't fully understand the whole anti-fur backlash. If you're a vegan, okay. But I eat meat, wear leather shoes, have a shearling coat and even could dig out a genuine leather baseball glove from the back of my closet, so a little bit of rabbit fur does not offend me in the least bit. So unless you don't wear any leather, unlikely coming from this type of board, it doesn't quite pass muster with me.

Yes, but animals with fur are usually cute. Cows are ugly mofos.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Animals with fur are also very warm. Wearing live rabbits tends to be a bit too cumbersome though.

mass

Reaction score
it's because the only male who should be allowed to wear fur is a 'gentleman of pleasure'.

Kane

Reaction score
Guys. Made a mistake. These are going to hit more for like between USD$600 and USD$700 on the shelves.

I'll have some more interesting news in a bit.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kane
Guys. Made a mistake. These are going to hit more for like between USD$600 and USD$700 on the shelves.

for those that don't have that kind of money to spend, the Gap. $128 and probably half that if you wait until the end of the season.

-Jeff

denimaddict

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kane

I'll have some more interesting news in a bit.

Whoaaa. Still nice, but not in my income bracket anymore. Maybe in a decade, lol.

Kane

Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like the glenplain better than the black. It is definitely more unique, and lends a more tailored, luxury, feel to a utilitarian piece, and matches better with the fur accent. Someone buy a medium and send it my way, pronto!

Brian SD

Reaction score
I hate using this phrase, but the plaid one is *******.on.point.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I actually like the glenplain better than the black. It is definitely more unique, and lends a more tailored, luxury, feel to a utilitarian piece, and matches better with the fur accent. Someone buy a medium and send it my way, pronto!

+1. Same size, even. So if you buy two, send the second one my way.
smile.gif

Kane

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Hi Kane, can you check your PM's? I sent you a message a couple of days ago. Thanks!
Hi Berlin, I got the PM you sent yesterday, and have responded in kind.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads