• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who would you like to meet on Style Forum?

marc37

Reaction score
The people l would most like to meet are: Jerrysfriend (Mr Pollock) Alex Kabbaz Horace (he would be a blast) Jcusey (even though he doesn't like me) Bengal Stripe T4phage (my mate)
biggrin.gif
RJman. Carlo (sartorial solutions) Dr David Bresch.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd like to meet (in no particular order):
Fabienne - love to see her nails
Globetrotter and ViroBono - although I'm afraid I'd be a tad intimidated by their tales of being shot at
Stu - we could compare Zappa collections
FIHTies - just 'cuz
TokyoSlim - jail time, pig's blood, etc.
j - because he is, after all, the man
Manton - does one really need a reason?

Several more of you, but I really must get back to work.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to meet you all... In fact I would like to meet you all shopping in my store, soon relocating to spacious quarters, although in truth I would like to meet some more than others (I wont list them for fear of leaving someone out). PS: Â Marc...Does this thread have anything to do with that now locked other thread?

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well off the top of my head:

FIHT because from my conversations with him he seems like a genuinely fine man.
DR because I swear we tapped a keg together somewhere before. From his posts he sounds like a lot of characters I've known.

LAG because he seems so interestingly anti-establishment but is obviously a big-time brain and I like meeting people who are smarter than I.

Globe because it seems we both suffered from a bit of wanderlust in our earlier years.

Both RJMan and Tokyo Slim because they make me laugh out loud.

Manton, who could critique the fit of my suit and probably show me where the tailor screwed up.

J and Steve so I could bow before them and say:  "I'm not worthy."

Ernest because I find him a fascinating character, in a psychology lab experiment sort of way, and plus it means I would be in Paris, or in Iowa .

Disco Stu so we could discuss Coach Knight's motion offense.

JN3 because we could plot how to hide our new purchases from our wives.

and many many many more.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The people l would most like to meet are: Jerrysfriend (Mr Pollock) Alex Kabbaz Horace (he would be a blast) Jcusey (even though he doesn't like me) Bengal Stripe T4phage (my mate)
biggrin.gif
RJman. Carlo (sartorial solutions) Dr David Bresch.
You forgot me, dude.

arrogant

Reaction score
LA guy and Get Smart

I would enjoy meeting them....as it would provide countless hours of entertainment

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me see, the ones I have not met......

J
Globetrotter
Brian SD
GQ Lawyer
drizzt3117
Steve B
AlanC
marc37...just because it would be cool to go down under
Tokyo

of course I was lucky enough to meet so many of you in DC that were great

bryce330

Reaction score
LA guy and Get Smart

I would enjoy meeting them....as it would provide countless hours of entertainment
What does this guy have to do to get banned???

arrogant

Reaction score
(arrogant @ June 22 2005,16:13) LA guy and Get Smart I would enjoy meeting them....as it would provide countless hours of entertainment
What does this guy have to do to get banned???
I am so sorry for all the bad that I have done... I hope you can find in your big great heart to forgive me and if there is anything in the whole wide world that I can do to make amends for the psychological damage that I have done to LA guy.. Sincerely, Conrad "arrogant" Warrington III

alchimiste

Reaction score
Prove that you're for real and post and image with you holding an "LA Guy sucks" sign in the members photo section.
Brain war started.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a feeling that I would have a hell of a lot in common with Stu, D Rube and knightowl - and that the four of us could do some serious damage to a case of beer, a bottle of bourbon and what is left of my humidor. hell, maybe I could even smoke a brisket if I could get that group to come by.

Of course, it goes witout saying that I would love to meet Manton.....

I would love to break some naan with Panzeraxe and share some subcontinent stories.

John April- I find him fascinating, because I think that we passed each other several times over the years (one time that we actually know about) and I was probrably so engrossed in my cell phone, and he in his navel, that we didn't meet at the time.

Fab, well, because she is like our sister, only without the whole raging ball of hatred stuff, lets say that sister that might actually be fun to have a cup of coffee with.

Earnest and Marc, well, because I don't really hang with anybody who lives with their parents, or drinks their own urine.

RJ man, tokyo, LAG, J - also because I find them entertaining and need some entertaining friends at this point in life.

FIH, Topcat, cuffthis, AK, because they seem to be decent, interesting men that would probrably fit in well with my dinner conversation.

well, one day maybe all of those, and many more.

alchimiste

Reaction score
I'd like to meet the Bostonians at the end of November (provided that my abstract is accepted).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads