• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Sneakers does Beckham wear?

KBW

Reaction score
I've met him and he doesn't wear only adidas...he was wearing some sort of boots

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KBW
I've met him and he doesn't wear only adidas...he was wearing some sort of boots

I mean for sneakers. Obviously adidas doesnt make tuxedo shoes for him for the Punter of the Year awards.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KBW

You right, he's been wearing the Sendra 4565 for years. Here's a pic of mine that may be going on ebay.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do I hate on this guy? Because he just wants the sneakers because David Beckham wears them. What a joke, an insult to fashion. These sneakers aren't anything special, all white sneakers can be found a dime a dozen.

WhoKnewI, do you see me asking questions like these?

I'm sorry but I have no respect for people who like things because of celebrities, it's shallow and tasteless. Maybe if the sneakers were something notable, but no, they're just a pair of white adidas. This is a fashion forum.

Btw, this guy would get railed on Sufu, so don't make me out to be the devil.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why not just ignore his question? I've only ever made a "negative" comment when I felt a poster was being a consistent pain **********. If this guy made a hundred threads asking "What shirt is Lil Wayne/Zack Efron/any random asshole wearing?" I could understand the hate. Otherwise, it's a lot easier just to say nothing.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, in hindsight I may have reacted a little harsh, but come on, everyone was thinking it.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The way I see it is that this is one of the more welcoming fashion forums on the Internet. Anyone can sign up, meaning both "the good" and "the bad." Eventually, "the bad" will basically either modify his aesthetic or realize this forum won't be too helpful in finding the S/S 09 Ed Hardy collection. No need to tell him to "go somewhere else" because he probably will anyway.

Lostinthesupermarket

Reaction score
Let's be honest....David Beckham IS an inarticulate muppet.....

Stan Smiths, on the other hand are very cool...IMO THE iconic white tennis shoe.

So....maybe he was interested in the shoes for their own sake?

Either way, storm in a teacup.....

Teh Style God

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how much you dislike Xeno (he could dress as boringly and uninspired as whodini for all I care) he is right.

Posting a blurry shot of beckhams white sneakers makes you a douchebag.

(Though I do think you can buy those shoes at the kids playing in a sandbox website. If that doesnt work try church of fudge.)

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lostinthesupermarket
Let's be honest....David Beckham IS an inarticulate muppet......

I'll never forget the time Ali G had him and Posh on his show, and the whole time Ali G is asking Beckham if he (Ali G) can 'do' Posh. Beckham just sat there smiling. It was hilarious.

ROCKNROLLA

Reaction score
K-SWISS
001_100.jpg
They have a huge range of white shoes but they remind me of these - check www.kswiss.com

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads