1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Aaron01

Aaron01 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

[​IMG] Pharoah

2. matt22616

matt22616 Well-Known Member

Delorean - "Seasung" from Ayrton Senna EP. [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. melonadejello

melonadejello Well-Known Member

Honey Is Cool - Crazy Love

[​IMG]

I think this might have changed my life, a little bit
    It's what the chick from The Knife was doing before The Knife

4. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Kid Cudi - something something Rager [​IMG] This sucked.

5. shootspeed

shootspeed Well-Known Member

listening to the fall. so goooood.

6. willpower

willpower Well-Known Member

Power Popping it up. Great cover of the 1971 AM hit "Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes"

7. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Well-Known Member

Tonight, I forge onward to Orphaned Land [​IMG]

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. and Throbbing Gristle, my earlier muse

8. Wackadoodle

Wackadoodle Well-Known Member

Just got the new Dirtbombs, "Party Store". Really fucking good, and pretty different from their older stuff. This one's very heavy on the kraut-rock and techno.

9. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Well-Known Member

Flying Lotus all day every day.

10. Aaron01

11. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Well-Known Member

Delorean - "Seasun" from Ayrton Senna EP.
    this is my summer anthem! great band live too.
    Honey Is Cool - Crazy Love I think this might have changed my life, a little bit It's what the chick from The Knife was doing before The Knife
    interesting, wasn't aware she was involved in any other projects outside of Fever Ray.

12. Aaron01

13. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Well-Known Member

14. dave

dave Well-Known Member

15. aphextwin07

Lemonade - Lifted

[​IMG]

Anoraak - Above Your Head

[​IMG]

16. aphextwin07

[​IMG]

not what i had expected, but in a good way

17. 0b5cur1ty

0b5cur1ty Well-Known Member

Somehow I'd missed this thread until now, it's actually introduced me to a couple of new things... [​IMG]

Recently listening mostly to:

Fever Ray, Fever Ray - awesome, better than what she's done so far as half of The Knife, IMO.
    Michael Nyman, Time Will Pronounce - mainly for the stunning Self-Laudatory Hymn Of Inanna And Her Omnipotence.
    Adele, 21 - Some terrific tracks on here, the girl can sing.
    Hurts, Happiness - the best of the 80s, right now.
    Ivri Lider, The New People - a couple of cool songs on here.
    The Killers, Day and Age - Human is a great number.
    Jonsi, Go - Sheer genius. Like Sigur Ros, but even more so.
    Daft Punk, Tron Soundtrack - How can you not like an album that sounds like an 80s home computer demo?
    Sufjan Stevens, Sister Winter - Not a fan in general, but love this track.

18. aphextwin07

Delphic - Red Lights

[​IMG]

seeing these guys tonight, so psych'd:

The Radio Dept. - Pulling Our Weight

[​IMG]

19. velobran

velobran Well-Known Member

Bright Eyes - The People's Key
    Titus Andronicus - The Monitor
    Knapsack - This Conversation is Ending Starting Right Now
    Japandroids - Post-Nothing

20. StephenHero

StephenHero Well-Known Member

I'd like to give away my cd collection. I've got about 300 albums that I've copied from the library over the last few years but I never listen to them anymore. I've gone fully digital and they just sit in their lonely white sleeves waiting to be used. If you can tell me why you'd make a good owner, I'll ship them free of charge.