• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Aren't there a number of guys on here who are gay, though? I mean, despite the thinly veiled homophobia I used to witness in a lot of threads.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Not that I really care or that it matters, but before all the homophobic threads began/ended there was a poll that showed that the majority of people here (or at least responded) were indeed heterosexual. But then the irony of social stereotypes was lost on a select few and stupidity rained in.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, incidence of homosexuality here is pretty much the same as it is in the general population. It might even be slightly lower. I mentioned in the last thread on this that I moderate on MenEssentials and we found pretty much the exact same thing. A little odd, perhaps, but not that weird. All I know is that years of internet have tought me one thing: girls on forums are either not real or not girls. Lies, all of you. Lies.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
No, incidence of homosexuality here is pretty much the same as it is in the general population. It might even be slightly lower. I mentioned in the last thread on this that I moderate on MenEssentials and we found pretty much the exact same thing. A little odd, perhaps, but not that weird.

All I know is that years of internet have tought me one thing: girls on forums are either not real or not girls. Lies, all of you. Lies.

You mean Jill is a man?

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Ah...you're a mod. This explains the underline tone of hatred for all internet users. Edit: And the forgivable willingness to stab anything that moves.
No, that's mostly thanks to the CE forum. I was a nice person, once. Not anymore.
Originally Posted by LabelKing
You mean Jill is a man?
Sorry. My trigger finger's not that twitchy.

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by *****
I thinks to myself, why do [nearly] all the forumites who post here FEAR the camera? Scared i'll find and stalk them? [hey why not, they're cute...]

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k303/aka-*****/onholidays.jpg

there's not much to say about a swimsuit and saroong from markets in penang... but hey, i got to work on my tan!
</girly>

I'm just wondering what is your ethnicity?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jovan
What also strikes me is that I seem to be the only one commenting on your pictures... maybe they're afraid they'll come off as e-flirting? I dunno. But you look stunning, as usual. The way you tied the sarong is really something, and the pairing of the royal blue with black is spot on.

It almost matches the bike too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
I'm just wondering what is your ethnicity?

speaking of e-stalking...

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *****
I thinks to myself, why do [nearly] all the forumites who post here FEAR the camera? Scared i'll find and stalk them? [hey why not, they're cute...]

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k303/aka-*****/onholidays.jpg

there's not much to say about a swimsuit and saroong from markets in penang... but hey, i got to work on my tan!
</girly>

you can stalk me all you want.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jovan
What also strikes me is that I seem to be the only one commenting on your pictures...

Fok put the kibosh on creepy male internet behaviour. It's not our fault though... SF is like a submarine, it makes us do things we otherwise wouldn't do.

I still haven't caught teh **** yet.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gay guys like to look at attractive women too, just for different reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads