• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

manifest v

Reaction score
Black is beautiful winq.

And Damn Poly I hated that H&M peacoat on the rack but it looks great on ya. Especially with the shoulder vent/patch whatever that is.

I might have to buy one now and use it to remake my fav mystery assymetric pea:

jpgoodsshopimg427x58711568463812fi4.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
grey skies grey lives grey colored buildings for me to fix my eyes poly800rockXh&m peacoat krama nom de guerre vneck sweater apc grey selvedge bootleg medium footwear
Weird, I wore my peacoat with a black/white krama today too... some sort of transPhiladelphia steez vibes or something. But yeah, as you might imagine given that I wore an outfit pretty similar today, I like the fit. winq, love the outfit, who makes the beanie? And why such a crazy day, if you don't mind my asking? Bandwagonesque, they got you relegated to the "War on Catnip"? That's a battle you'll never win. From a few days ago, but I found it on my camera while downloading pics. Colors didn't come out so well, but meh:
wayw1215.jpg
It's not immediately obvious because of the blazer, but those Nudies are slouched quite low. Between my fitted PBJs, those Nudies, my (quite) loose New Standards, and my sort of regular-fit RRDGs, I've got just about every silhouette I want covered now. Yesterday, again poor lighting:
wayw1220.jpg

Wade M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ott
yeah I'm confused about that as well. The christmas lights make it look like a longer exposure, but somehow cult is still unblurred.

Flash before shutter comes down, not when it comes up
wink.gif
Forgotten the technical term, it's a feature on most DSLR's however..... So u can long exposure for 5 secs, walk in say 1 sec b4 the end and flash goes off, giving you that result.

Love the jumping in the air cultpop!!!!! I ROFLED IRL!

--djway

jooles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joshua s
327435463_7f58ff90eb_b.jpg

Originally Posted by tundrafour
I don't understand what the "anata no musuko ga abunai ze" bit has to do with the rest of the shirt. Can anyone better at Japanese than myself elaborate (or does it just not make sense?)?

I think what does not make sense is that nobody has mentioned that his peepee is showing.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
figured i might as cross post seeing as i've shown more loyalty to styleforum in the last month than superfuture

DSC03688.jpg

DSC03687.jpg

grey skies grey lives grey colored buildings for me to fix my eyes
poly800rockXh&m peacoat
krama
nom de guerre vneck sweater
apc grey selvedge bootleg
medium footwear

this makes want to burn my clothes. very nice. the fit on everythying is perfect (unsure about the shoes
confused.gif
) but that jacket more than makes up for it. good work.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

this thread is owning lately. rye (im busting out my 517s), cheap, smart, sauce (hallways are scary) and everyone else are more than filling the vacuum left by the future lately.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oakley wire's in black with black iridium lenses
RL Polo "˜custom fit' long sleeve polo shirt in white with blue pony
GAP 50 / 50 Cotton / Linen loose fit "˜beach pants' in brown
Adidas Y-3: Yohji Yamamoto "˜Field IV' shoes in brown suede

Jon.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
ben sherman buttondown fred perryxCDG Vneck sweater 4 month old miniature weinerdog, Alfie!!
I really love that sweater. Second, Alfie will make an excellent League of Canines member after intensive training. His stumpy legs make him an ideal candidate for trench warfare, rolling around for the occassional belly rub; and his wiener body make him a master of disguise:
180px-Natedog.jpg
Third, are you sure that's a minature dachshund? At 4 months, he looks like he's going to be well over 5 kg/10 lbs.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score

Today... I am wearing a colossal f*****g smile, Rokara Black Wax over Broken Twill Electric fit jeans-Sample. Military button down work shirt-Rose Bowl, Chucks-ABC Mart and the usual Hanes-Target.!.
I-Tunes shuffle is currently playing: Final Home (Vocal Version) Code 4109 DJ Krush.

Tis the season.

Off to England for some rain, fog and beer!

Check you all later.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Third, are you sure that's a minature dachshund? At 4 months, he looks like he's going to be well over 5 kg/10 lbs.

he's actually pretty small...right now he's 7 lbs, he should top out around 10-11. and i miscounted, he's 5 months!

*but his body is pretty long

metkirk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB

Today... I am wearing a colossal f*****g smile, Rokara Black Wax over Broken Twill Electric fit jeans-Sample. Military button down work shirt-Rose Bowl, Chucks-ABC Mart and the usual Hanes-Target.!.
I-Tunes shuffle is currently playing: Final Home (Vocal Version) Code 4109 DJ Krush.

Tis the season.

Off to England for some rain, fog and beer!

Check you all later.

Why are the jeans so shiny, look almost like snake skin
confused.gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Sauce,

I'm a bit late because i was out of town, but was that you at blue in green this past sunday in the afternoon? I saw some guy who kinda looked like you with pbjs talking to the salesguys. I was trying them on as well, but i'm not sure yet. I'm normally a 31-32, which they didn't have at the time in indigo. The 31s fit, but i'm afraid they won't after the shrinking after a few washes. I didn't want the 32s to be as loose as my 514s, so i wasn't sure. The 30s were too tight as i couldn't button them up, almost though, so i figured 31s might work preshrinking. That'd be funny if it was you. My girlfriend wasn't so excited about me spending so much time in there while she sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads