1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Wearing boys' polo shirts.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Well-Known Member

So I've been wearing these polo shirts that were made for boys, and I'm just hoping that I have not stepped outside the bounds of my manhood in doing so. I am afraid that through wearing these pieces of fabric stitched together while the maker was thinking about children I am complicit in some terrible affront against the traditional male role in society.

Please help. I am a small boy on top and a transvestite on the bottom. The shoes are for a man, though. I swear it!

2. Roy Biggins

Roy Biggins Well-Known Member

3. rico suave

rico suave Member

At least you arnt wearing women's jeans.

4. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

I think the "transvestite on the bottom" part means that he is wearing women's jeans.

I'm not exactly sure what you need help with though. If you're that small, I suppose you have to do what you have to do.

5. poly800rock

poly800rock Well-Known Member

At least you arnt wearing women's jeans.

ha, i agree with your statement rico

but seriously, what fucking "boy" wears a 18 neck for polo shirts? they're cut GIGANTIC!

6. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Well-Known Member

So I've been wearing these polo shirts that were made for boys, and I'm just hoping that I have not stepped outside the bounds of my manhood in doing so. I am afraid that through wearing these pieces of fabric stitched together while the maker was thinking about children I am complicit in some terrible affront against the traditional male role in society.

Please help. I am a small boy on top and a transvestite on the bottom. The shoes are for a man, though. I swear it!

genius... thank you... this is the best fuck you to the people who are anti-girl jeans just because they are girl jeans.... SUPERTRASH!!!

7. mainy

mainy Well-Known Member

I don't know if this thread is a joke, or what, but all my Ralph Lauren stuff I bought out of the boys section. Everything else is just cut, far, far too big, especially the classic polos.

8. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Well-Known Member

I don't know if this thread is a joke, or what, but all my Ralph Lauren stuff I bought out of the boys section. Everything else is just cut, far, far too big, especially the classic polos.

Sounds good, freak. Do some push-ups. Don't you know that a boy is different from a man? What is your problem -- child molester anyone? I mean, wouldn't you be embarrassed to be wearing your son's clothes? Some people. Why don't you just buy Costume National like a normal non-pederast? Creep.

9. mainy

mainy Well-Known Member

Sounds good, freak. Do some push-ups. Don't you know that a boy is different from a man? What is your problem -- child molester anyone? I mean, wouldn't you be embarrassed to be wearing your son's clothes? Some people. Why don't you just buy Costume National like a normal non-pederast? Creep.
    You're right, I'm going to go order some Dior Homme to make up for my size deficency [​IMG]

10. Augusto86

Augusto86 Well-Known Member

I think this is a legitimate concern - American clothes are ballooning in both absolute size and relative cut. I wear a small everywhere, and sometimes even that's too small - and theoretically I fall in the middle of the spectrum at 5'9", although my 140lbs is a lil on the light side. I have been tempted into the 'youth' sections more than once - then again, I'm only 20 - but I can understand where it comes from.

11. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

I used to wear size YL early on in college because even small polos would hang off me. But then I grew balls, visited a gym, and bulked up to a Men's Small. So there.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I'll go back to pulling trucks out of the mud with my bare hands.

12. metkirk

metkirk Well-Known Member

I've started buying RL polos in boy size small recently and they fit me very well. I don't think you have to care about wearing boy polos or men polos, what you should care though is how it fits; if it doesn't fit then it'll look bad no matter boy or men size. [​IMG]

13. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

I never realized so many people could be so small... odd.