• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

asaa1000

Reaction score
$1500 for either assuming 9/10 and/or full set IMO. Maybe you will get for less if you are a true internet gremlin.
That’s reasonable - just need to track one down in the right size!

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahh good catch! Does the price seem a bit too good? Trying to grab either this or a heli crew but both quite hard to find!
I would say it seems odd as the coach Jkt is under $1k as well.

Plus I am always wary of people who do not have consistent backgrounds for their photos as it makes me think they are not there's. Grailed should be asking for them to upload a photo with that ID and the date on it.

Could ask for that?

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
I don’t mind logos/ brand name on clothes as such. If it says Visvim or something fine most of the time.

It’s the ****** slogans I’m not a fan of.

As for the Grailed listing. There’s so many now that a scam listing low and then they get you to move to IG for the deal. One was for a SAR jacket. Spoke to guy on IG.Knew it was a scam when all their pics were fake LV for sale and then he confirmed it when I asked how long they had the jacket and he said a year despite fact I knew that same jacket with same photos was sold only a month prior.

Also watch out for fake tags. I’ve seen two of my old Grailed listings be posted where they’ve photoshopped my tag off and put theirs

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t mind logos/ brand name on clothes as such. If it says Visvim or something fine most of the time.

It’s the ****** slogans I’m not a fan of.

As for the Grailed listing. There’s so many now that a scam listing low and then they get you to move to IG for the deal. One was for a SAR jacket. Spoke to guy on IG.Knew it was a scam when all their pics were fake LV for sale and then he confirmed it when I asked how long they had the jacket and he said a year despite fact I knew that same jacket with same photos was sold only a month prior.

Also watch out for fake tags. I’ve seen two of my old Grailed listings be posted where they’ve photoshopped my tag off and put theirs
Agreed. Some of them really don't make sense. Well at least for a Western customer. The 'I'm my own man' one sounds like an Andrew Tate manifesto.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been pretty lackadaisical with adding pieces on here as it's far easier to do on Discord. But some bits over the last month that have come in. One or two grails, the Collins in particular, and gorgeous materials as well.

Duv5K0w.jpg

vJI9RUA.jpg

GhLolSI.jpg

nL9mM5r.jpg

7qE7krX.jpg

nUF0hSJ.jpg

PURkeiS.jpg

7edQPm0.jpg

mgUx804.jpg

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, apologies @norigim and @LantonMills. I've confused things. I just use Discord now as Fuk which is a UK forum moved on there and then joined the Canoe Club Discord as well. But would love to hear of a Visvim one if it existed. Or a Japanese Fashion one etc.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
normanlawrence