• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good fights from everyone involved last night. Cotto proved he still has something left, and Mosley managed to hear the applause of the fans once more by displaying the heart of an old warrior

118-110 for Mayweather

Cotto kills Saul Alvarez. Puerto Rico vs Mexico once again

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually didn't think PBF looked as sharp as he usually does. Staye on the ropes too much. He won the fight but I expected more. May have been a reflection on Cotto...

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I actually didn't think PBF looked as sharp as he usually does. Staye on the ropes too much. He won the fight but I expected more. May have been a reflection on Cotto...
yep

Floyd was a bit sloppy. Guys with a good guard to block shots always manage to make Floyd's ranged offense look less impressive than usual. This happened in both the Oscar and Cotto fights. Floyd doesn't really throw the kind of combos to open up their guard.

Last edited:

Phrost

Reaction score
118-110 is wide. cotto definitely won rounds 6 & 8 and i would give maybe 2 close rounds to cotto. mayweather was definitely not as accurate as he usually is, but he threw a lot more combinations than we've seen in a while and stood his ground. the left uppercut and right hook worked beautifully for him. floyd could have made it an easy fight, but i commend the fact that he gave the fans an exciting fight

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Pac Man goes down!!!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Everyone on my FB is freaking out.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

looks like bradley-snitchiao has been signed.
Bradley like the majority of pacquiao opponents isn't coming off an impressive win in his most recent outing, but Bradley-pacquiao should be a good fight.
Tim will do better than expected, and people sleeping on this fight are missing out. One of manny's better opponent selections in recent years.
manny's limitations has been permanently highlighted recently. Bradley's hunger, determination, and decent Ring IQ will give manny trouble.
I told you guys

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just said that he got a GIFT in his last fight.....

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where in that fight did you think Bradley had the upper hand. *casual fan - you know a lot more than me*

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Manny lost. His focus isn't where it should be...

He is probably still the best talk show host/singer/politician/movie star/boxer in the Phillipines....

Last edited:

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

where in that fight did you think Bradley had the upper hand. *casual fan - you know a lot more than me*
He won 4 rounds for sure. I gave him the 1st, and he swept the final 3.

Those last rounds are usually the most important to judges. Juan-manny 3, where Juan was robbed, iirc Juan did not win the final 2 rounds.

I'll have to rewatch the fight to come up with an accurate score. As you all know I'm not a pacquiao fan at all. Watching a live fight puts me in a f manny mode, and the quality wasn't great either on a stream.

I remember there being many close rounds. Timmeh's accumulation of bodyshots and ring intelligence took him through the final rounds.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AsleyJaron