• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guns are illegal in the UK so they have high incidents of stabbings.

I know people like to say this, usually as part of some claim that if you controlled the availability of guns in the USA then people would just stab each other instead, but it's not quite that simple. Murder rates involving bladed weapons are nowhere near the rates of firearms deaths in the USA, and overall the murder rate (deaths / million people) in the USA is about 4 times that of the UK at 42.01 (12,966 deaths) vs. 11.68 (722 deaths).

And did no-one watch the big fight last night? One really dodgy judge, but justice was done.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Usyk so much.

Tyson Fury sounds like he's trying to price himself out of the Usyk fight.

All he's done is try and downplay Usyk as much as possible, it's obvious he doesn't fancy fighting him and would have much preferred Joshua.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a boxing casual. Can any of you tell me whether the Canelo-GGG fight tomorrow night will be any good? How about the undercard?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a boxing casual. Can any of you tell me whether the Canelo-GGG fight tomorrow night will be any good? How about the undercard?

Should be a solid fight!

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was predictably one-sided. GGG is, sadly, over-the-hill. Canelo's management made damn sure to only start taking him on when he was past his peak, and even then it was a miscalculation - judging aside, GGG definitely won the first fight. By the time of this third installment, the age difference was clear. If it were possible to have an imaginary fight between GGG and Canelo at their respective peaks, GGG would win every time. But this is getting a bit sad now.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will say this and I will say it again, GGG is doo-doo.

I was at MSG for his fight against Danny Jacobs. DJ could have done more to put himself in the position to win that fight vs throwing flurries 20 seconds before each round ended. He didn't.

GGG looked like doo-doo last night. Weak ass jabs that I have seen amateur fighters at Gleason's, where I have trained here in Brooklyn, throw better.

I know he has his fan-boys. I heard those same fanboys chanting for him last night. He looked like $hit. Needs to retire.

That being said, Canelo, didn't look great. I don't recall one significant exchange. But he CLEARLY won the fight.

No need for a 4!

Caligula77

Reaction score
No fireworks and no get-up-your-seat moments during last night’s fight. GGG looked shop-worn when he fought Murata and he looked past his prime last night. Hopefully he retires soon. It would be sad for him to be a gatekeeper in the middle weight division and erode his “big-drama” show legacy.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will say this and I will say it again, GGG is doo-doo.

This is so much bullshit. He is well over the hill, that's obvious, but that doesn't make him 'doo-doo' - in this prime he was one of the most devastating fighters of recent years. I'm not sure why some fight fans feel the need to do down talented fighters but it's just... disrespectful, and lacks class.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Some very cool footage!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads