• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOM FORD OVERCOAT FITS 36R a little slim on 38R

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckessani

Reaction score
AI bought the tom ford coat this past winter with the intention of getting it tailored since it was too tight. I never got around to it and am trying to fund other purchases, namely dior jeans, boots, and a watch. The coat has never been worn and is unaltered but does have a cut tag, which I removed altogether. It was purchased on final sale from Tom Ford. Spoopoker has confirmed that the coat retailed for 5000, as he recently sold his.

It fits a 36r perfectly and will be a little tight on a 38r. The silhouette is fantastic and the materials and construction are second to none. I am looking to get 2200 shipped or best offer for the coat. I have removed photo due to other member complaining about it. If you did not see the coat it is the same one that aeglus bought from spoo. I will add photos next week when I get back home. Also if you are in the NYC are fell free to come try the coat on.

Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice.

You really ought to put measurements up.

ckessani

Reaction score
I want to see what the interest is like and then I will put measurements up. I already have two people who claim to be getting payment ready. First person to commit gets it, and I will send pics of the coat to anyone interested. I have bought and sold a number of items on here and can provide references. Also anyone in NY can come see the coat.

ckessani

Reaction score
yea the image i put up is the one spoo sold to aeglus as i mentioned in the other post. im on vacation at the moment hence the delay for pics and measurements.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If you pay me something like 5% of the sell price I won't mind if you keep my pic up there. Otherwise I really don't appreciate people using my pics for stuff like auctions or anything else involving profiting off of me.

ckessani

Reaction score
btw aeglus just went through pretty much ur entire tumblr. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members