• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Damn. Need to see pics of black/tan and yellow.

JUST ORDER THE BLACK/DARK YELLOW! DON'T EVEN QUESTION IT! BE THE HERO WE DESERVE!

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in the market for another leather. I currently just have a blacked out Moto 2011.

I can't really decide between an A2 in brown or the CWU w/ a ribbed collar. I really want something brown (because I already have a black jacket), but I much prefer the ribbed collar of the CWU. Would a brown CWU with ribbed collar be too off? Would they even do it in brown? Should I just get it in black?

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can sell $200 jeans that I'm sure you paid more for but you can't spend $380 on a TOJ0 that I'm sure you'll get more use out, I just don't see the issue.

You're pretty sharp and that's a really good observation, but it's inaccurate that I spent more money on them.

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably snap up like 5-6 TOJ items right now if I had the money.

Last edited:

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in the market for another leather. I currently just have a blacked out Moto 2011.

I can't really decide between an A2 in brown or the CWU w/ a ribbed collar. I really want something brown (because I already have a black jacket), but I much prefer the ribbed collar of the CWU. Would a brown CWU with ribbed collar be too off? Would they even do it in brown? Should I just get it in black?

I have a black CWU with ribbed collar. I think the brown CWU is pretty rare (one in gallery?). I'm fairly certain Charly said they could do it, but Drew would tell you to only get the CWU in black. I can't imagine the CWU ribbed collar in brown -- seems like you would be messing with too much. That being said, my friend has a brown A2 and I love it -- I would get an A2 in brown if I got another leather. And if your style pushes you the way of bomber/moto (much like my self), you would be hard pressed to find a better jacket than the A2 in brown.

Last edited:

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
^ thanks, makes sense.

Black CWU w/ ribbed collar or Brown A2.

Ah, the good choices to have in life...

If you want the color change, get the brown A2, cause you get dat shearling.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Price of new ToJ0 reboot = low end of the going rate for a bottle of 1996 Salon Blanc de Blancs. Now you know how Drew came up with the number.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
- daily double -

Last edited:

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score

Also, as someone had noted about pestering Charly, I feel I'm getting better at this (sub-10 is my goal next time).

BEAR JEW

Reaction score
Don't even know why prices are even being mentioned. How many clothing brands/designers do you know of that have kept the same prices or charged less throughout the years since they started?]

leeba

Reaction score
Any photoshop pros wanna mock up the navy/tan and navy/grey? Seem to be the most interesting new colorways available. I can't decide between the all black (which I've always wanted) or one of those, personally. Difficult to tell without seeing a picture

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member