• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

SuperFamicom

Reaction score
I still can't quite bring myself to order from Falcon, however.

Lol and who could blame you? I swore off internet custom anything after this. I went and picked up a couple AllSaints leathers on one of their sales and realised it's what I should have done from the start.

DREW KIETH DID NOTHING WRONG

Actually this is wrong.

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol and who could blame you? I swore off internet custom anything after this. I went and picked up a couple AllSaints leathers on one of their sales and realised it's what I should have done from the start.

ToJ is where StyleForum lost its innocence. It was really a community before the debacle.

Maybe that's overstating things a bit but it just hasn't felt the same.

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ToJ is where StyleForum lost its innocence. It was really a community before the debacle.

Maybe that's overstating things a bit but it just hasn't felt the same.

I daresay less than 1% of the active community was involved with TOJGate.

Fluery

Reaction score
I haven't used Styleforum in years and I am not up to date with whatever apparently happened with TOJ. Sorry to hear what it seems went down. This **** comes with the territory of buying off internet like this...write off lost funds to the game. Still isn't right though.

I had bought several things from TOJ in 2010 or so, which seems to have been the heyday. I bought a 2010 double rider in black leather (with the two horizontal straps/buckles on bottom of each front side) but I soon realized it was a bit small on me and ordered another one. Anyway, I kept that first one because it really was beautiful and well-made, and it has been hanging in a garment bag in my closet to this day. I'm considering selling it now, and would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what they think I could get for it. I believe I paid $750. It's a size 49 I believe, or maybe 50. Curious to how much you think I could get. May just keep too.

tldr resale value of new condition 2010 black leather DR

edit: it's in lamb. i'm happy to provide pics and or measurements if people are interested...

Last edited:

shortlefty

Reaction score
I haven't used Styleforum in years and I am not up to date with whatever apparently happened with TOJ. Sorry to hear what it seems went down. This **** comes with the territory of buying off internet like this...write off lost funds to the game. Still isn't right though.

I had bought several things from TOJ in 2010 or so, which seems to have been the heyday. I bought a 2010 double rider in black leather (with the two horizontal straps/buckles on bottom of each front side) but I soon realized it was a bit small on me and ordered another one. Anyway, I kept that first one because it really was beautiful and well-made, and it has been hanging in a garment bag in my closet to this day. I'm considering selling it now, and would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what they think I could get for it. I believe I paid $750. It's a size 49 I believe, or maybe 50. Curious to how much you think I could get. May just keep too.

tldr resale value of new condition 2010 black leather DR

edit: it's in lamb. i'm happy to provide pics and or measurements if people are interested...

New TOJ doesn't sell for more than $500. I think the average is around 450 with 300 being the lowest and around 600 being the highest. If you wait long enough, take really good pictures, you have a shot at getting $550

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Huh, maybe I should sell my MDR.

I wear my A2 a lot, but have barely touched the MDR since I got the A2.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drew Keith and his lackeys are more nefarious than Hillary Clinton.

I wonder how many emails have been deleted between Keith and senior members who are still posting on this forum?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads