• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ties - Brooks Brothers, Drakes, Polo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

utopiaburger

Reaction score
I have collected far more ties than I need so I'm thinning out the herd. Items ship from Canada by Canada Post. Shipping to Canada and USA is included in the price but not tracking. If you want tracking, it will cost an additional $5. If you are from another country, please PM me so I can check shipping rates.

I am open to offers, especially if you buy multiples. They are just taking up space in my closet so might as well find a new home. They will ship in a small box so I can fit multiple ties into the same shipment.

Kent Wang
Purchased directly from Kent Wang and worn only a handful of times. 100% silk. Made in Italy.
Grenadines are 3" wide x 57" long unless otherwise specified.
Knits are 2.75" x ~58" long (they are supposed to be 57" but I think the open weave makes them a bit stretchy).

Grenadine - $50 each
Navy (closer to 2.75" wide)
Burgundy (closer to 2.75" wide)
Purple
Sky Blue
Brown

Knit - $40 each
Burgundy (pointed tip)
Navy (pointed tip)

Brooks Brothers
Purchased directly from Brooks Brothers retail store in Canada. 100% silk. Fabric woven in England, made in USA. 3.25" wide x 57" long.

BB#3 Repp Navy-Pink - $20
Mini BB#1 Repp Dark Red - $30 NWT
Navy Blue Paisley (closer to 3 3/8" wide) - $30 NWT

Drakes
Navy Plaid. Bought on eBay. 100% silk, handmade in England. 3" wide x 58.5" long. $25

Massimo Bizzocchi, Polo Ralph Lauren, Club Monaco
To be honest, I'm not really sure what to price these at. If you want one, send me an offer. Otherwise, you can choose one for free with the purchase of 2 or more ties.

Massimo Bizzocchi. Gold with White/Blue Stripes. Bought on eBay. It was NWT when I bought it. I think this brand has some connection to Kiton. The keeper has a button hole so it can be buttoned to your shirt. 100% silk, made in Italy. 2 7/8" x 58"

Polo Ralph Lauren "The Bleecker Tie". Burgundy/White Stripe Club Tie. Bought on eBay. Unlined, 100% silk, handmade in Italy. 3.25" x 56.5"

Club Monaco Navy/Silver Stripe. Bought at Club Monaco store. 100% silk, made in Italy. I actually really like this tie - it's a classic pattern. Unfortunately it's too long for me. 3 1/8" x 61"

Club Monaco Slate Blue with Navy Polka Dots. Bought at Club Monaco store. 100% silk, made in Italy. 2.75" wide x 57" long.

Attachments

• KW grenadines front.jpg
    KW grenadines front.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 21
  • BB back.jpg
    BB back.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 24
  • BB front.jpg
    BB front.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 13
  • KW grenadines back.jpg
    KW grenadines back.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 16
  • KW grenadines front.jpg
    KW grenadines front.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 20
  • KW knits back.jpg
    KW knits back.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 16
  • KW knits front.jpg
    KW knits front.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Misc ties back.jpg
    Misc ties back.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Misc ties front.jpg
    Misc ties front.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads