• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well I guess you have missed my point. In your example, 50% of your usage was non-potable, and your bill went down by <50%. If the cost for non-potable was $0.00/gallon, then your bill would go down by 50%.

Your initial statement suggested that 50% non-potable could reduce your bill by 80%. I know you were pulling numbers out of the air; I was just pedantically pointing out that the numbers you chose were impossible under any strictly "per gallon" scheme.

:facepalm: yep, you're right. fyi: I do happen to have a tiered cost system which makes it possible, but I didn't say that in my example.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Someone on SF really wants me to watch their live stream of the Honduras v Ecuador match

Little do you know it's actually video of Kunk doing bench presses.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What about the invites to stream Germany vs Ghana? Are they (rear view) vids of kunk doing squats? :bounce2:

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today I was talking in Spanish with someone laughed at me as I said "circunstancias." He thought I had a speech defect of lisping (I say "thircunstanthias," which is perfectly correct.) Even if the person thought I did have a speech defect, why would a person laugh about it that is rude.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
During the intermission of opera last night (sort of like "halftime"), various personages tried to get me to join the Friends of the Opera Society (or whatever it is called). Needless to say, you "join" the society by giving them lots of money. Here's the part I don't get: they listed the different benefits you get for donating at different levels. One of the benefits you could earn by donating enough money was the opportunity to do some volunteer work. Wha?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Since musical performers entertain us during halftime of sporting events, I wonder if it would be good for sports teams to return the favor and hold sporting events during intermission of music events. That might be a good idea

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

One of the benefits you could earn by donating enough money was the opportunity to do some volunteer work. Wha?

I'd donate much money to be able to "do some volunteer work" with Katherine Jenkins and/or Anna Netrebko.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It seems like the color combination of black and lavender was popular in the United States for only one year I am talking about 1982. I wonder if it's going to make a comeback?

Also, pink and brown was all the rage of color combination in 2006 (I think). That is one of my favorite combos hope it comes back as well.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am eating a Yoplait yogurt of apple pie flavor tastes exactly like apple pie to where it is eerie. I wonder if Yoplait knows how to do transubstantiation turn an apple pie into a yogurt?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They just dump some apple pie filling in a yoghurt.

archetypal_yuppie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why gmail, google maps, etc keep coming out with worse and worse versions of their prior iterations.

This isn't the whole cause, but the desire to replace english with symbols that they think are intuitive is ******* stupid. Just have an English / Other Language button. *****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads