• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Rotator cuff is jacked up. Perfect.

Did you get that diagnosed at your mechanic?

Serios: that sucks. Shoulder injuries are a *****.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Am I the only person that hates buying paper towels? I can't think of an expense that aggravates me more.

Yeah, I dislike it. I try to use very few of them and thus they last a long time (and I use the ones that tear off in half sheets) but ever since I started thoroughly drying my meat before putting it in the pan...I have had steady demand for paper towels that can't be replaced with regular dish towels.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score

Yeah, I dislike it. I try to use very few of them and thus they last a long time (and I use the ones that tear off in half sheets) but ever since I started thoroughly drying my meat before putting it in the pan...I have had steady demand for paper towels that can't be replaced with regular dish towels.

There needs to be like a miracle microfiber kitchen towel for these tasks. Quick drying, easily washed, doesn't smell....

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My wife uses approximately ten times more than is necessary. She'll use at least five for the most trivial of tasks. Sigh.

There needs to be like a miracle microfiber kitchen towel for these tasks. Quick drying, easily washed, doesn't smell....

SHAM WOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lol, do you have one? i am on the fence about getting one.

Amazon reviews say they suck, never tried one in person. My parents have some really old shammy things that are about the equivalent and they're alright. Lots of better reviewed artificial shammies out there.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Amazon reviews say they suck, never tried one in person. My parents have some really old shammy things that are about the equivalent and they're alright. Lots of better reviewed artificial shammies out there.

good info, thanks.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

apartment hunting is crushing my soul.

Wait until you try house hunting. Then mortgage hunting. Then agent hunting to sell your current house.

Stay a renter. :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads